NT, so my boy wants to b a male prostitue.

Man, if some serious cash was flowing my way - I'd do it too.
grin.gif

You or your boy won't make a lot unless you go both ways. Most of your customers will be guys, so good luck with all that.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

So you and your boy often have conversations about becoming male prostitutes? "Ayo bruh, im thinkin bout sellin myself...what do you think?"
"I dont know bruh, lemme ask niketalk".

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

-I dont c how this is a backfire thread but aight. -And na real talk its my boy. He aint down to smash dudes but n e girl goes. -Yea, we was watching hustle and fliw and sayi g how we shuld pimp a girl or two and i came up With the idea of pimping him. -ilp post a pic of dude if yall want no joto.

laugh.gif

Pimping your own boy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Post offers on craigslist and hit NT with the updates for lulz

Originally Posted by friscostylez

-I dont c how this is a backfire thread but aight. -And na real talk its my boy. He aint down to smash dudes but n e girl goes. -Yea, we was watching hustle and fliw and sayi g how we shuld pimp a girl or two and i came up With the idea of pimping him. -ilp post a pic of dude if yall want no joto.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

wooooooooooooooooow this thread is way out there

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

hes down to smash ne thing.
how hard wuld this b?
prices?
how can we go on doing this?
wat yall think?
allllllooooottta girls think dude is mad fine and wat not iono.
you gonna be his pimp?
Sparring partner.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

hes down to smash ne thing.
how hard wuld this b?
prices?
how can we go on doing this?
wat yall think?
allllllooooottta girls think dude is mad fine and wat not iono.

..Gotcha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I think most male prostitutes have mostly men as clients..........I don't think many women pay for sex. I could be wrong though.
i always heard this too

which is why there aren't as many male prostitutes

...you would let "your boy" actually go through with this? Wow, you're really a good friend. Word to STD'S.

Back
Top Bottom