mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The Diddy roast, when we roasted @TheRockwell on his b-day, the @babehound roast, the ninjahood and his room roast, etc.

%@@! was jokes
roll.gif

The Diddy roast was EPIIIIICCCC though b/c he started blocking people and everything. And EVERYBODY was going @ him
laugh.gif
He prolly had half of NT going @ his greasy %%*

laugh.gif
 the ninjahood initiation, the keith roasts, fab's teeth.  So much win.

1. Let's get back on them teeth tho....Gaaaaad damn them @!#$# big. Look like the keyboard on a macbook. @iamdiddy4 minutes ago from web

2. Shiny Ma'%%%*%%. You the only person that can use their real face in a wax museum "OMG, His eyes just moved" @iamdiddy9 minutes ago from web

3. J-Lo: "I need some lube papi" Diddy: "I got you mami" **wipes face** @iamdiddy17 minutes ago from web

4. Greasy *** _ ain't have to put on lotion until he was 10. Looking like a younger Jermaine Jackson @iamdiddy22 minutes ago from web

5. I bet you slipped right out of ya moms ({}) when you were born. _'s had to pick you up w/ sandpaper. @iamdiddy24 minutes ago from web

6. @ZoDogg34 lol, I just saw everyone else doing it so I joined in. lol26 minutes ago from web in reply to ZoDogg34

7. Aye, why you always look to greasy? _ do you sweat Baby oil? You look like you smell like lard and Sportin' Waves grease. @iamdiddy27 minutes ago from web

8. @Seeko Nah, she too sexy. I'ma let her live.....lol29 minutes ago from web in reply to Seeko

9. Yeah, we still going in on them Teeth of yours. Ole' Seabiscuit/Kentucky Derby mouth *** _ @iamdiddy30 minutes ago from web

10. How are you still on the streets after all the rapes you committed? You turned Loon into a muslim and G. Dep into a dust head @iamdiddy.33 minutes ago from web

11. You shouldn't be the spokesperson for Proactive. You should be the posterchild of Pro-abortion @iamdiddy.39 minutes ago from web

12. Son, I swear you got the biggest teeth in America. As a child, I heard you used a bike tire as a teething ring @iamdiddy.about 1 hour ago from web

13. I heard you was the boy that Mase got caught touching in the Range Rover @iamdiddy.about 1 hour ago from web

14. I wish Jada woulda really hit you w/ the refrigerator @iamdiddy.

Originally Posted by JD617

I don't know how long I can hold out anymore, might just have to make one.
Yeah, I've been thinking about hopping on the Twitter bandwagon. I don't have the patience for Yuku's screwups anymore.

No one that I know in real life has one though, so I'd probably only be following you guys.
laugh.gif

mine is athletes, musicians, and people from NT. I know like two people and i just found out they have been following me for months, like a day ago
laugh.gif

Im only following 60 people and its hard as %!$* to keep up with everything... How do these dudes with like 6,000 people that theyre following know wth is going on?

Proshares
Mother: "Sean, what do you want for Christmas?" Diddy: "I just wanna be able to close my mouth" @iamdiddy6 minutes ago from web

If you was a slave, they couldn't even have hung you b/c you woulda slipped out of the noose. "$+!% it, just shoot him Jim-Bob" @iamdiddy

Ya moms didn't let you play baseball after ya greasy #%@ slid from 1st base to centerfield. Umpires f'd around and called a travel @iamdiddy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Is it better to have my profile private or public?

Twitter.com/_franchise3

*Goes back to page 1 to follow everybody in this thread

The refridgerator one really killed me, all I was hearing in my head was Jada screaming "THEY THROWING 'FRIDGERATORS OFFA SKYSCRAPERS." 
laugh.gif

And when Keith told him he cried in Notorious because he really killed Biggie
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Proshares
Mother: "Sean, what do you want for Christmas?" Diddy: "I just wanna be able to close my mouth" @iamdiddy6 minutes ago from web

If you was a slave, they couldn't even have hung you b/c you woulda slipped out of the noose. "$+!% it, just shoot him Jim-Bob" @iamdiddy

Ya moms didn't let you play baseball after ya greasy #%@ slid from 1st base to centerfield. Umpires f'd around and called a travel @iamdiddy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ lol just followed you back

follow the right people and when a game is goin on your timeline will be crazy with people postin about the game.

twitter and yuku have killed game day threads.

Back
Top Bottom