NT Suicide alert: She's off the market

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

forget people seeing her have sex,
everyone has seen her being boring in bed, like way boring.
I think shes a 10, but that tape was so wack, guys probably get tired of her early.
+
and I delete/destroy tapes I make with my sig other, just enjoy "filming"
if you do it with birds, w/e, that's wayyy different.
she was rich, with a famous father, and famous friends... allowing tapes, and rumors (don't forget stories about 3somes cosigned by her former friends) to slip out?
that's a skeeo... that's not a regular girl, that's not a girl that acts like "average" guys.

and Kim got paid when that tape released, so in a way she supported it in the end.

nerd.gif
explain

forget people seeing her have sex,
everyone has seen her being boring in bed, like way boring.
I think shes a 10, but that tape was so wack, guys probably get tired of her early.
+
and I delete/destroy tapes I make with my sig other, just enjoy "filming"
if you do it with birds, w/e, that's wayyy different.
she was rich, with a famous father, and famous friends... allowing tapes, and rumors (don't forget stories about 3somes cosigned by her former friends) to slip out?
that's a skeeo... that's not a regular girl, that's not a girl that acts like "average" guys.

and Kim got paid when that tape released, so in a way she supported it in the end.

nerd.gif
explain

Originally Posted by reener

(don't forget stories about 3somes cosigned by her former friends) to slip out?
nerd.gif
explain
it was posted on NT before
[h1]SHELLY RIO HINTS KIM KARDASHIAN 3SOME? <-- [/h1]

[h1]SHELLY RIO SAYS "SORRY" TO KIM KARDASHIAN![/h1]

Originally Posted by reener

(don't forget stories about 3somes cosigned by her former friends) to slip out?
nerd.gif
explain
it was posted on NT before
[h1]SHELLY RIO HINTS KIM KARDASHIAN 3SOME? <-- [/h1]

[h1]SHELLY RIO SAYS "SORRY" TO KIM KARDASHIAN![/h1]

GrimlocK wrote:
Kay...just cuz your girl/ex's probably has sex tapes floating around doesn't mean we have to join you in your misery.  I would def think twice about a girl that has been filmed and nonetheless is made public.  To me that show's immaturity, some negative values, and on top of that/because of that she probably feels some regret so she'll probably be a hardass when it comes to future relationships because she wants to overturn that "tainted apple" image.

Given that everyone was young and has done some stupid things in their life...still i'd rather get with an 8 with a cleaner slate than a 10 that's been "seen".  Physicality speaking.

laugh.gif

and how would you know her slate is clean bc she told you?

and how can you sit there and sterotype all women bc they were once record. you dudes treat sex like its so taboo like a 80 year old women. Face it if you go out and meet a new chick whos around the age of 25 or older chances are shes done something in her past sexually you wont be pleased with(why would you want to know her past). Get over it, she was put on tape. You that insecure in yourself to let that stop you from whatever you wanna get outta that chick.

Lawd knows im not trying to take up for this broad bc i think shes boring as hell and that plastic surgery is really starting to show. Plus that Hollywood scene just would not be my thing.

GrimlocK wrote:
Kay...just cuz your girl/ex's probably has sex tapes floating around doesn't mean we have to join you in your misery.  I would def think twice about a girl that has been filmed and nonetheless is made public.  To me that show's immaturity, some negative values, and on top of that/because of that she probably feels some regret so she'll probably be a hardass when it comes to future relationships because she wants to overturn that "tainted apple" image.

Given that everyone was young and has done some stupid things in their life...still i'd rather get with an 8 with a cleaner slate than a 10 that's been "seen".  Physicality speaking.

laugh.gif

and how can you sit there and sterotype all women bc they were once record. you dudes treat sex like its so taboo like a 80 year old women. Face it if you go out and meet a new chick whos around the age of 25 or older chances are shes done something in her past sexually you wont be pleased with(why would you want to know her past). Get over it, she was put on tape. You that insecure in yourself to let that stop you from whatever you wanna get outta that chick.

Lawd knows im not trying to take up for this broad bc i think shes boring as hell and that plastic surgery is really starting to show. Plus that Hollywood scene just would not be my thing.

Originally Posted by sStutter

I'm more distraught/suicidal at the fact that Blake Lively and Leo are heating up. 
frown.gif

I love Blake, I didn't like him with Bar Rafaeli .

Originally Posted by sStutter

I'm more distraught/suicidal at the fact that Blake Lively and Leo are heating up. 
frown.gif

I love Blake, I didn't like him with Bar Rafaeli .

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

$3.4M/year? Yeah, she needs a prenup or she's going to get Jessica Simpson'd.

And I'm jelly.

I think you meant Brittney spear'd. Either way, this dude is a fool if he think they gonna be married for years to come. But good luck to them.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

$3.4M/year? Yeah, she needs a prenup or she's going to get Jessica Simpson'd.

And I'm jelly.

I think you meant Brittney spear'd. Either way, this dude is a fool if he think they gonna be married for years to come. But good luck to them.

Originally Posted by Put em up

GrimlocK wrote:

laugh.gif

Im saying.... Dudes acting like its the 1950's
laugh.gif

99% of females who've ever been in a relationship in the "cell phone" era have "sext" a picture before... and probably have been recorded on a celly performing sexual acts...

Originally Posted by Put em up

GrimlocK wrote:

laugh.gif

Im saying.... Dudes acting like its the 1950's
laugh.gif

99% of females who've ever been in a relationship in the "cell phone" era have "sext" a picture before... and probably have been recorded on a celly performing sexual acts...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

because dosent she make more money.... he only avgs about 12 mins a game?
laugh.gif
Kris Humphries made 3.2 Million this year alone. He's been in the league since 2004. Just had a career year and is due a major payday this summer.

I'd think twice about that.

[The Wire] LOCKOUT COMIN' [/The Wire]

My-T.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

because dosent she make more money.... he only avgs about 12 mins a game?
laugh.gif
Kris Humphries made 3.2 Million this year alone. He's been in the league since 2004. Just had a career year and is due a major payday this summer.

I'd think twice about that.

[The Wire] LOCKOUT COMIN' [/The Wire]

My-T.

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

YOU COULD TELL SHE RATHER STAY IN AT NIGHTS THEN BE PARTYING FOR HER "IMAGE"

I WOULD WIFE.....DONT JUDGE ME

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

Originally Posted by G14

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

im right there with you kid.. i think dudes are straight BSin.. cuz if anyone around here was able to wife that up and make their own sextape they would in a heartbeat.. $%++ all the other *!%%.. im mean i understand about her being out there and all that.. but she is still
pimp.gif
 even with all that..

Originally Posted by G14

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

im right there with you kid.. i think dudes are straight BSin.. cuz if anyone around here was able to wife that up and make their own sextape they would in a heartbeat.. $%++ all the other *!%%.. im mean i understand about her being out there and all that.. but she is still
pimp.gif
 even with all that..

Originally Posted by G14

KIM IS A COOL CHICK

You don't know anything about this woman. How can you "tell" something like that? Off of her scripted television show?

Back
Top Bottom