NT Support > *

I don't even care if this is threadworthy. NT showed me love on Twitter and I didn't even play tonight. Once  I get healthy it over! Shoutouts to NT.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Mike Tolbert
pimp.gif

That's all I got. I don't know who you are but I always got love for nters and nter support.

I dont follow you but i saw everyone tweeting you. respect fam. 
pimp.gif

next time i see your @ ima follow. follow me... @LeoTheGod6

Originally Posted by buggz05

Mike Tolbert
pimp.gif

That's all I got. I don't know who you are but I always got love for nters and nter support.

pimp.gif
 A lot of NTers were watching our game vs Clemson last night. Everybody saw me on Sportscenter too 
pimp.gif

I saw your cheek on ESPN, bro
pimp.gif

but seriously...I hope you do really well at CC. Big South ain't ready for my boy Bisi...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I saw your cheek on ESPN, bro
pimp.gif

but seriously...I hope you do really well at CC. Big South ain't ready for my boy Bisi...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 I wanted to jump on the pile but my knees were killin me...

Man they oughta let you cook on camera next time. Please drain a trey then hit the frying pan for em real quick
pimp.gif

Dudes were flooding twitter showing love to dude and he was on the bench yo. I'd never try to explain NT to someone that wasn't part of it.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Man they oughta let you cook on camera next time. Please drain a trey then hit the frying pan for em real quick
pimp.gif

Bruh! I did. It was the Fox Sports South cam. My bro said the TV cut it out right when I turned around.

Back
Top Bottom