NT Tell Me What Is Better Than This Fine Specimen VOL. Stone

Its crazy how success makes people "attractive"

No one was checking for this chick until she started doing lead roles.

All the white chicks at my school look better than her, she got pretty eyes though.

I thought she was ugly as hell when I first seen her in Superbad. She not as bad now, but she's decent.

All the white chicks at my school look better than her, she got pretty eyes though.
Funny I was arguing this against EPHAN about a year ago.

He was saying that because someone is a model means they are in the Top 1% of beauty in the world.
Well I said, what about the day right before they became a model, were they not in that 1%?

Of course people wouldn't be checking for her until she got leads, prior to that she was in a few minor parts and that's it.

Yes, being a celebrity can take a normal looking woman and make her look amazing. So there are a lot of otherwise "average" looking women who people praise and fawn over that otherwise would just be a good looking woman in normal life.

In Stone's case, I'd guess a lot of people like her because of her humor and personality. Obviously, it could all be for the cameras, but she's good in her movies and usually funny and interesting in her interviews. So that's why people like her a lot.

Last edited:
this chick is too skinny now..she looks like a damn bobble head and she looks like a damn cartoon with those big o eyes..

zoey d is wayy overrated shes like katy perry without the body..her voice sux, and she plays the same character in everything shes in...

now allison brie is fineee,

*Sees Ed in OP's avy*

Makes sense why he would think she's really fine.

Last edited:
Leave my baby alone
mean.gif

She's mine, ALL MINE.
mad.gif
ey yo, we can share!  her eyes are more than enough for two dudes

Back
Top Bottom