NT The Bro Code Commandments

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

*@%@ that.

This doesn't seem like a bad alternative under some circumstances, DUI's are life-ending (don't everyone chime in about you should drink and drive in the first place, we are theoretically speaking here). What kinda heat would you take for just running for no reason but to run? Legally speaking of course because, obvious taze is obvious.

DUI's are not life ending.

Keywords are in bold. Here in Florida if you get a DUI you lose your rights to a student loan. I've planned on law school my entire life and have an otherwise useless bachelors degree if I don't attend law school (Political Science). Therefore if I get a DUI it would be life ending (metaphorically) due to the fact that I will no longer be able to take a student loan out for my $40,000 a year tuition and therefore will not be able to attend. Glad I could clear that up.

Originally Posted by MECKS

-Never let your bro get at a @!!, at least have a conversation with him like "yo , your girl is playing you" your bro will appreciate it.

-If your bro gets pulled over for drunk driving, and your with him always tell the cop youll take the car home, even if you are drunk, they can release it to your possession, and you just saved your bro an impound fee (i did this for my homie )
pimp.gif

Seems like bro code is fading these days.  My guy friends going behind my back to tell girls im getting with that I am just using her as a jump....
tired.gif
  even if its true you can't go telling her that
It all boils down to me at least to Bro's over garden tools....other then family.  IDC if you have known the girl since you were 6.  If you are a single man and other dude is a single man....its always bro's first.  If you have a GF im cool with GF over bros. 

That being said bro's should understand things too.  Friend says to me "i can't hang out tonight im trying to get with this girl" i say cool  good luck man.  Don't pull the o "bros first" card.  If you bro is going after a chick encourage and help out as much as possible.

This doesn't seem like a bad alternative under some circumstances, DUI's are life-ending (don't everyone chime in about you should drink and drive in the first place, we are theoretically speaking here). What kinda heat would you take for just running for no reason but to run? Legally speaking of course because, obvious taze is obvious.

Keywords are in bold. Here in Florida if you get a DUI you lose your rights to a student loan. I've planned on law school my entire life and have an otherwise useless bachelors degree if I don't attend law school (Political Science). Therefore if I get a DUI it would be life ending (metaphorically) due to the fact that I will no longer be able to take a student loan out for my $40,000 a year tuition and therefore will not be able to attend. Glad I could clear that up.

if you've planned on law school your entire life, maybe you should of planned on who would drive you home that night, instead of expecting your friend to bail you out of trouble.

-do NOT nut on your bros carpet while he stepped out of the room (believe it or not this has happened before
mad.gif
)
Dude decided to look at pron while I left the room.. Scumbag homie.
Kicked his %%@ out at that point. Which leads me to:
-do not touch yourself in the pressence of a bro

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That's what I meant, say I'm driving behind him and I see the cops are going after him and I know I'm sober, I'd do some real illegal $++$ to get the heat off him and on to me, worst thing that could happen is a mean summons and points on my liscence, at least the ^^^bro won't face hail time and a stain in his record.

So the bro slowly rolls away while your getting tazerd on the floor? Like how does the car get away?
If this is done by any passenger driver owes him dome if asked...... for real.... the person that got tazered can demand ANYTHING at ANY time in the future.

eek.gif
what? some dome ehhhhhhhhhh i think not

-Be willing to take the "bigger" or "Ugly" girl if its for your bros benefit(Not take her home necessarily but keep her occupied)
-Know wing man code and follow it

-If you are leaving a bar and your bro is drunk, offer a food stop on the way home. (This is always clutch)

-If your bro has a female in the next room, never under any circumstances knock on his door!(My ex roommate did this, ruined my night trying to be funny)

-If a female is over and your bro is hanging out with her in the living room, you are obligated to go in another room by law unless clearly invited. 

*Last but not least...If your bro drives you to the bar and is the sober driver please offer him either a drink(early in the night) or some kind of food later. Being sober driver isnt always fun. 

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Nothing is yours nothing is mine everything is ours
pimp.gif

I never understood that smashing ex's one though. If him and ole girl broke up, they broke up for a reason, if they didn't want to break up, they shouldn't have. If she's on the market, I'mma snatch her up doe. Yeah, you mighta caught da fish, but once you release it, you can't be mad at the next fisherman catchin' her. Iss all free game pimpin'. 
glasses.gif
 Most chicks turn to #!!@$@ anyway after they break up. Lol
I'm guilty of this. I see both sides of the argument. Probably depends how long ago the relationship ended really. I wouldn't go bragging about doing something like this, but I also would be straight up with my bro too. 

i drunk drive every weekend for the last 6 years....Come at me BRO.

There is no such thing as a BRO CODE??

Originally Posted by jdiggs

-do NOT nut on your bros carpet while he stepped out of the room (believe it or not this has happened before
mad.gif
)

Dude decided to look at pron while I left the room.. Scumbag homie.
Kicked his %%@ out at that point. Which leads me to:
-do not touch yourself in the pressence of a bro
xpbwo0.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

thats cute.

my first sister was murdered by a drunk driver on her 6th birthday

my dude julian almost died getting hit head on by a drunk driver on new years eve

the christmas before that, same street, my dude kalonji got hit by a drunk driver doing 95 mph

had to drop out of a full ride at stanford to lay in a body cast like a looney tune cartoon for 6 months

none of them drink.

prick.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by CmoreJs

- don't hound your boy for money he owes you

you owe somebody money huh?
Bro Commandment - 38.b Set a payment date when you borrow money. Always pay it back earlier than the date.

exactly& im sure rule 38.a is never borrow what you cant pay back

Originally Posted by do work son

if you've planned on law school your entire life, maybe you should of planned on who would drive you home that night, instead of expecting your friend to bail you out of trouble.
New block of bold added for the most recent moron who is incapable of reading/carrying on a theoretical conversation.

nice thread 
pimp.gif

If I'm going out with a chick, always check to see if she got cute friends for the bros.
If you know a bro is in a slump, go out of way to put said bro on.
Don't discuss bro matters with females.
Do not cockblock.  No matter what.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Originally Posted by richyung412

thats cute.

my first sister was murdered by a drunk driver on her 6th birthday

my dude julian almost died getting hit head on by a drunk driver on new years eve

the christmas before that, same street, my dude kalonji got hit by a drunk driver doing 95 mph

had to drop out of a full ride at stanford to lay in a body cast like a looney tune cartoon for 6 months

none of them drink.

prick.

Your man!
pimp.gif

I gotta agree with Club on this one. Maybe I am a pessimist but I doubt that all yall follow this bro code when the S really hits the fan.

Back
Top Bottom