NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

Wouldn't blood make glove shrink a little? Plus he had on another pair of latex joints, and It's cool that marcia has enough respect for Darden not to contradict him in front of the court.
Leather gloves shrink due to blood?

I use to joke about the latex gloves he had on under but those are thin and even then they should've fit better than that.

Makes no sense for OJ to kill in gloves that barely fit.
Just think. Chris Darden pipes the hell out of Marcia Clark like she wanted, glove doesn't get tried on, OJ is probably convicted.

Lesson here is always give the D when they want it.

View media item 1952656
Well if he gave her the D she probably says okay to Darden asking OJ to try on the gloves.

She says no cuz Darden aint a real man that would give her the D and he tries to prove himself anyway by making OJ try them on.

Either way they're screwed :lol:

Last edited:
Wait.......Shapiro walked up in front of everybody and put that glove on?????????? No way that could have happened.

Darden lose his job after this? He can't just disobey Marcia and live to tell about it. Surprised she didn't cut him on the spot.

Wait.......Shapiro walked up in front of everybody and put that glove on?????????? No way that could have happened.

Darden lose his job after this? He can't just disobey Marcia and live to tell about it. Surprised she didn't cut him on the spot.

I said the same thing - how didn't anyone stop him? Even with the court on a 15 min break.

I said the same thing - how didn't anyone stop him? Even with the court on a 15 min break.

she explained this in an interview. basically they had a huge argument that he shouldn't do it but Darden was determined to do it, and because the gloves were his peice of evidence to present he could do it,

she wasn't happy but told him that, if that lost them the case they were never going to win in the first place.

Marcia Clark was against having O.J. try on the gloves in front of the jury, even though Darden was for it.

False. The prosecution had always planned to have Simpson try on the gloves—but a duplicate pair of the exact ones found at the scene (extra-large Isotoners) that they ordered from the manufacturer, not the bloodied glove from evidence and not with a latex glove underneath. And it was Judge Ito who made the crucial call to have Simpson try on, with latex gloves underneath, the actual blood-soaked (and possibly shrunken) crime-scene glove, not the duplicates the prosecution had intended.
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/reca...on-episode-7-our-fact-checking-recap-20160315

The glove thing didn't make sense cause

1) I always thought it was Johnnie who said they didn't fit him so I know they couldn't fit OJ
2) If Shapiro can touch them without gloves why the hell did Darden need gloves?

Also I hope the court wouldn't allow the prosecution to let OJ try on some replica gloves. That wouldn't make no damn sense with the real gloves right there.

mean.gif

Last edited:

she explained this in an interview. basically they had a huge argument that he shouldn't do it but Darden was determined to do it, and because the gloves were his peice of evidence to present he could do it,

she wasn't happy but told him that, if that lost them the case they were never going to win in the first place.

Gotcha. My post was actually referring to Shapiro walking over and trying them on during that 15-min recess, where he ultimately got the idea for OJ to try them on. Just seemed like a free for all that he went up there without someone, like Darden, saying something aloud. Felt as if it could have been considered tampering.

the shapiro x cochran handshake :rofl: :pimp:

View media item 1952988

Last edited:
That white girl was Johnnie's side piece during his first marriage. They never married but she still took his last name. Didn't know that possible.

That white girl was Johnnie's side piece during his first marriage. They never married but she still took his last name. Didn't know that possible.

I thought it was just the son?

But you can change your name to whatever you want it to be..

Before I read that Marcia was actually in favor of trying on the gloves I said the same thing. Dude wimped out when he coulda piped her down and tried to re-claim his manhood in that moment :lol: . I woulda fired his *** before he got out of the courtroom.

I think Marcia is covering for Darden on this one...it's the same reason you don't let the defendant testify. The only thing that could overcome the mountain of evidence they had that linked the gloves to OJ was them not fitting. Why even take the risk?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom