NT, today is my last day of college

I have one final in an hour or so and then I am allll done.  Graduation on Saturday.

Got me feeling like
pimp.gif
mad.gif

frown.gif
  all at once.

I'm tripping out, as my future is super uncertain right now.  Anybody else about to graduate?  How are you feeling about it?

Congrats man 
pimp.gif
I graduated in December 11' and it was like a dream, felt like i'd never graduate. Now im done and I want to go back
30t6p3b.gif
, I think my mom was more proud than i was and that was the icing on the cake.

Wow CONGRATS!!!!!

I can't wait for that feeling
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

I think?

Congrats! I could've walked this June but be done by December but I'm going to be done in December 2012 but wait till June 2013 to actually walk the stage. 
laugh.gif
 Oh well.

Graduated a year ago. All I could say is enjoy your time and if you have trouble finding a job or whatever, don't get frustrated just use your idle time as an opportunity to travel and/or do something different from your ordinary life.

Congrats!

shout out to my bro bro, he graduates later this month
pimp.gif

I remember my last day. Kind of surreal cause once it was done, it just felt like nothing happened. For some reason I found high school more gratifying but that is me.

I would say look at your future and if you have any ambitions to go back for graduate school, do it right away with no breaks. If not, then start hustling and try to find a job cause the life after college can be brutal and boring. I can't believe I am actually saying this but I miss school.

man i feel you son. i got one last final tomorrow morning and then i'm done and graduate from law school saturday. it's awesome that im so close to a life long dream but surreal at the same time.

congrats to you though man.

Go to graduate school.

Cuz bachelor degrees are the new high school diploma of the 90s

LISTEN TO ME. LOOK FOR A JOB NOW, I TOOK 3 MONTHS OFF AND IT TOOK 6 MONTHS TO FIND A JOB AFTER THAT.

I say that because I would have told myself this same !#+@ a year ago.

congrats ... life gets better. make some money.

I was elated to graduate college. My university felt like a damn bubble even though I went to school in a city...made the mistake of living on campus instead of living around the city (would have been cheaper too).

Back
Top Bottom