NT True Life: I Need Ideas On Plans For Tonight with A Girl Vol. PICS INCLUDED FOR CHRONIC FAPPERS

Ok Well There's this girl that I've been trying to get at and I finally have the opportunity tonight. Its goign to be me and my cousin and her and herfriend(not pictured). She just texted me saying fidn something fun to do. Now to you NT, I need some ideas on fun things to do in Queens, NY. Mini golf is a nobecause she did that over the weekend. Any ideas gents?
Here's a pic she's on the left.
vin28y.jpg

Bowling, movie, ,go carts, dinner is all I can think of im not too creative. Good luck bro she's hot.

Just act as if your 18 and live a crazy life. Try to remember what the 80's like. Keep in mind what the ladies like, a bag of white, John Lennon and avapor pipe.
pimp.gif

something indoors....hot as %+%! and its about to thunderstorm....

uhhhhh queens...what part??? red storm im gonna assume you go to SJU so....we talkin astoria or something...id say hit up one of the many nice restaurants outthere...but you need somethin before that and its not really "fun"....

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

something indoors....hot as %+%! and its about to thunderstorm....

uhhhhh queens...what part??? red storm im gonna assume you go to SJU so....we talkin astoria or something...id say hit up one of the many nice restaurants out there...but you need somethin before that and its not really "fun"....

Astoria, Bayside, White Stone, hell even Long Island, anything around there. Dinner is always a good idea, maybe something competitive like pool orsomething. Hopefully my cousin comes up with something he's the real casanova.

save the dinner for when its just you too. Find something where you can all have fun so it takes the pressure off of everyone. And like said, its way too hotto be doing outside things. No chick likes the sweaty guy. Find a nearby Dave and Busters (you might not be able to get in if you're only 18), bowling orsomething along those lines. Chick looks good too btw.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Just act as if your 18 and live a crazy life. Try to remember what the 80's like. Keep in mind what the ladies like, a bag of white, John Lennon and a vapor pipe.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

she's cute I would say take some where so you can talk and get to know her and then smash.

Ok since she's hot I still haven't texted her back when she texted me syaing find something for tonight. Now should I text her back? If I do text herback I have, "I have a couple of ideas for tonight" Should I send that or add anything else? Yea I know I suck at game but still.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Ok since she's hot I still haven't texted her back when she texted me syaing find something for tonight. Now should I text her back? If I do text her back I have, "I have a couple of ideas for tonight" Should I send that or add anything else? Yea I know I suck at game but still.

look....dont listen to NTERS.

yall are adults....handle it as such...nevermind any game....just send that you have ideas for tonight text...when she responds or calls you can go intodetail...

Just ask her wht she wants to do. Sometimes chicks dont wanna do %#%$ but chill....especially on a weekday........
dont do dinner, its corney. After your done eatn and she stuffed and feels fat, she gonna want to go home and sleep
Just get some liqs and find a place to chill

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Ok since she's hot I still haven't texted her back when she texted me syaing find something for tonight. Now should I text her back? If I do text her back I have, "I have a couple of ideas for tonight" Should I send that or add anything else? Yea I know I suck at game but still.

look....dont listen to NTERS.

yall are adults....handle it as such...nevermind any game....just send that you have ideas for tonight text...when she responds or calls you can go into detail...

Yea I went through with that text, only problem is I haven't thought of anything yet
laugh.gif
I'll figure something out though.

Back
Top Bottom