NT = UNAPPRECIATIVE SOB'S FOR REAL! VOLUME EMO CHINO LOCO

yo, I've been part of this forum since 2001....
and since 2002 I've hosted or co-hosted every single so-cal summit.
the more recent ones we've had @ Staples center (kobe bryants 81 point game) to the past 4 dodger games have been tough for my schedule, but I did it toshow y'all I ain't too cool or was never anything different from the dude I was when I joined this board.

I just finished putting together the next summit and took care of everything....... and guess what?
not 1 single thank you.
4ef157ed86160c059a8ca0f39f083a4036327d1.gif

btw, this is my last summit that I WILL HOST,
in the past, I've got L-R-G to sponsor the past events with free gear, fitteds, etc.... got our name on the jumbotron (I didn't put Ben Baller summit)

dang. I even do all the coordinating with my dodgers rep and we get our own tix with our name printed on them.

I even got Greezee soo bent and leant out from the purple drank that fool didn't say thank you.

I can't even get a discount anymore from my favorite store Target from Treewing.

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

the more recent ones we've had @ Staples center (kobe bryants 81 point game) to the past 4 dodger games have been tough for my schedule, but I did it to show y'all I ain't too cool or was never anything different from the dude I was when I joined this board.

I just finished putting together the next summit and took care of everything....... and guess what?
not 1 single thank you.

in the past, I've got L-R-G to sponsor the past events with free gear, fitteds, etc.... got our name on the jumbotron (I didn't put Ben Baller summit)

dang. I even do all the coordinating with my dodgers rep and we get our own tix with our name printed on them.

I even got Greezee soo bent and leant out from the purple drank that fool didn't say thank you.

I can't even get a discount anymore from my favorite store Target from Treewing.

I'mma have to host a summit in Houston with Kadoma or 1 in NYC with Henz.... for real. So Cal Nters too boughie

y'all can smoke that dirty brown tweed that Handsome B Wonderful brings this time.... I ain't sharing the OG
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Speaking of which, I never got my LRG tee from the last summit, the +%%* is up with that? You slackin B
laugh.gif
I'm messin son.

Realtalk, all the @*@% you throw at me, I have always thank you and appreciate the work for putting this together. Don't even front and say I don't.

Spoiler [+]
Make sure you bring my tshirt from the last summit, I aint playing kid

Lies....

when I went a few years back I thanked you for the gear and stuff...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

the more recent ones we've had @ Staples center (kobe bryants 81 point game) to the past 4 dodger games have been tough for my schedule, but I did it to show y'all I ain't too cool or was never anything different from the dude I was when I joined this board.

not 1 single thank you.

indifferent.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

And I was just checkin the update on the summit post
laugh.gif
. Good lookin ongettin it together though, three name's and 4 summits later this one I'm actually attending for sure. I'm prolly just gonna get drunk off my #@@before I get there anyways, so if I don't give kudos then, good lookin out.

Well people are not thankful these days. But if i got something for free I'll would of thanked you.

Damn I never hear when you do these summits. I always wanted to go to one.

See, you shoulda had it at one of the Charger games in San Diego. LA shadyness at its finest.
I would have thanked you with a rusty trombone, or at least a reach around.

OMG! i can post!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom