NT Videography Thread (Directors/Filmakers/Editors, etc)

We have a dope photography thread, and i've seen a few threads regarding video, but no official one. *correct me if i'm mistaken!*

For the last 2 years i have owned a 5D Mark II, allowing me to experiment with video. Not until recently have i actually taken it on as something that i want to do seriously. I love being able to add movement and sound with visuals. With a photo background, i already understand lighting, composition, and other artistic elements. However, i'm just starting to really learn about film making. I'd eventually like to be a DP (director of photography) for a travel show or something like that, so i'm starting from square one. I am currently processing my first hired documentary, it will be finished tonight.

Anyone on NT do film or production of any sort? Post your work, inspiration, fave film makers, forums, good sites, advice, equipment.. etc. -

I love these vids:
http://californiaisaplace.com/cali/

Will post more later!

I'll have my eye on this thread. Trained in photography but I have a huge interest in film. Definitely something I want to get involved in eventually.

I'm a beginner to shooting video, all i have is a T2i but i'm trying to do best with what I have and learn as much as possible.. Will stay tuned

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I'll have my eye on this thread. Trained in photography but I have a huge interest in film. Definitely something I want to get involved in eventually.

i love your work, all of it. and of course, #MUFC !!

Directing my first film in a week or so. Isn't anything crazy, just a 3 minute short for my boy's class, but looking forward to it nonetheless. I'll post once it's completed.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

i love your work, all of it. and of course, #MUFC !!
<3 thanks miss

Can't wait to check out some of you guy's work. I'm on my phone now but I'll be checking back later

In the mean time though I recently launched a production company with a partner of mine. Let me know what you think of our work and new website. Peace!

L4R Productions

Originally Posted by kix2mny

I quit my day job to become a filmmaker.
www.mcleanfilms.com
just checked out your work homie. good stuff 
pimp.gif

I have a T2i as well, been shooting small vids on and off. I just recently "bought" Adobe Premiere Pro and have been studying the instructional vids for a minute. But anyway, here's my YouTube page: youtube.com/gnzlz666

ah yes.

Nice nice.

I still have to get the lighting technique down, but other than that, I'm in process of acquiring a camera to start shooting.

Sucks the mk ii doesn't offer 40fps
30t6p3b.gif

I've shot a few automotive video with the T2i. Here's a "fun" one I made Just to mess around with Premiere Pro.

Back
Top Bottom