NT vs. ST

Anyone know how to edit posts on ST? I had posted that I was interested in a mod position before I knew it wasn't the real NT. I want to edit my post.

NT >

Theres no comparison.

That site sucks donkey toes and will not survive. Im trying to get banned from that site but the MODS on there are soft.

so can we still post freely on st? or does it require approval prior to it being posted? asking bcuz someone should troll and post a bunch of the pron threads like that one dude back a few months/years ago...

I logged out as soon as I found the og NT. Gotta stay true to the roots otherwise you have no foundation.

What's this versus stuff? Don't hype this up because you'll just be disappointed. ST won't last a month.

captain_smith_titanic_4344009.jpg

"Congrats you are now a moderator on Sneakertalk!"

Last edited:
so can we still post freely on st? or does it require approval prior to it being posted? asking bcuz someone should troll and post a bunch of the pron threads like that one dude back a few months/years ago...

Must've missed the Post Your Herpes thread yesterday :rofl: :rofl:

Banned on ST :lol: hopefully I got the message across to the members who did not know where to find the real NT

:lol: It's like that sanjay guy was intentionally deleting posts which had the correct link to NT. He wanted people to stay on that garbage yuku site. SMH

Back
Top Bottom