NT was this a b move? UPDATE

So last night, I'm out with my boys at the club just having a good time. Apparently, while we were in there (I was not part of this, was doing my own thing), this thirsty club promotor dude was all up on this one girl who's good friends with a few of my boys. She's a 6 at best FYI. My boys were tryna look out for her and basically tried to cuff her from thirsty dude. Some words were exchanged and that was that. Later after the club closed, we're heading back to the parking lot and this dude is calling out the guys who cuffed the girl from him. He's acting all reckless tryna tell them they don't know who they're messing with. So one of my dudes (the main cuffing guy) told the promotor to meet us at the parking lot to get a beat down.
This club promotor dude starts making calls about a block from the parking lot. We're all posted up inside the entrance to the parking lot (there's an elevator room) waiting for him. I have a bad temper so at this point, after all the words were exchanged, I got heated and got involved. I was calling the thirsty dude out telling him to stop making calls and see me for a beat down just one on one. After some yelling and nonsense, thirsty dude finally starts walking towards us. A fight between me and thirsty dude ensues and I land a few punches to this dudes fat domepiece. Suddenly outta nowhere I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder blade like whack. This thirsty dude called up a few of his buddies and they showed up with golf clubs. I ain't tryna get a beatdown with golf clubs so I got my Usain Bolt on and dipped outta there with the quickness. There were 6 of us but none of the other guys were really doing anything. I found out later one of my friends (the guy who was cuffing the girl badly) got beat in the face pretty good with the clubs.

I feel kinda bad dipping outta there. As soon as I saw 3 dudes with golf clubs I actually said out loud "OH #%+@" and had this face 
eek.gif
 and bounced. Full on sprint down the road. Was this the cowardly thing to do? In my defense, it wasn't even my fight in the first place and none of my buddies were in real danger as they weren't really involved except that one dude who tried to cuff the 6. I felt like I was the only instigator and if I stuck around, I woulda just caught an unnecessary beatdown.

Apparently I messed with the wrong cats too, I heard through the grapevine they have all these connects and are tryna find me and pop me now. 
indifferent.gif

UPDATE:

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

So last night, I'm out with my boys at the club just having a good time. Apparently, while we were in there (I was not part of this, was doing my own thing), this thirsty club promotor dude was all up on this one girl who's good friends with a few of my boys. She's a 6 at best FYI. My boys were tryna look out for her and basically tried to cuff her from thirsty dude. Some words were exchanged and that was that. Later after the club closed, we're heading back to the parking lot and this dude is calling out the guys who cuffed the girl from him. He's acting all reckless tryna tell them they don't know who they're messing with. So one of my dudes (the main cuffing guy) told the promotor to meet us at the parking lot to get a beat down.
This club promotor dude starts making calls about a block from the parking lot. We're all posted up inside the entrance to the parking lot (there's an elevator room) waiting for him. I have a bad temper so at this point, after all the words were exchanged, I got heated and got involved. I was calling the thirsty dude out telling him to stop making calls and see me for a beat down just one on one. After some yelling and nonsense, thirsty dude finally starts walking towards us. A fight between me and thirsty dude ensues and I land a few punches to this dudes fat domepiece. Suddenly outta nowhere I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder blade like whack. This thirsty dude called up a few of his buddies and they showed up with golf clubs. I ain't tryna get a beatdown with golf clubs so I got my Usain Bolt on and dipped outta there with the quickness. There were 6 of us but none of the other guys were really doing anything. I found out later one of my friends (the guy who was cuffing the girl badly) got beat in the face pretty good with the clubs.

I feel kinda bad dipping outta there. As soon as I saw 3 dudes with golf clubs I actually said out loud "OH #%+@" and had this face 
eek.gif
 and bounced. Full on sprint down the road. Was this the cowardly thing to do? In my defense, it wasn't even my fight in the first place and none of my buddies were in real danger as they weren't really involved except that one dude who tried to cuff the 6. I felt like I was the only instigator and if I stuck around, I woulda just caught an unnecessary beatdown.

Apparently I messed with the wrong cats too, I heard through the grapevine they have all these connects and are tryna find me and pop me now. 
indifferent.gif

UPDATE:

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

That girl should take the beat down since it was all her fault, should've let her defend herself from the thirsty dude or yall could've just left and avoided the confrotation all together

That girl should take the beat down since it was all her fault, should've let her defend herself from the thirsty dude or yall could've just left and avoided the confrotation all together

Dudes brought golf clubs on some tommy vercetti vice city swag.
eek.gif

The fight DID start because of you...and your boy got 9-iron to the grill.  Yall shoulda just gone home rather than poppin' off at the mouth.  Nothing good was gonna come outta that situation.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

never talk to other dudes leaving the club. nothing good can ensue. let that man say his piece and keep walking.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

never talk to other dudes leaving the club. nothing good can ensue. let that man say his piece and keep walking.

The fight DID start because of you...and your boy got 9-iron to the grill.  Yall shoulda just gone home rather than poppin' off at the mouth.  Nothing good was gonna come outta that situation.

Originally Posted by vezon

eek.gif
not really relevant, but i played grand theft auto vice city last night for the first time in over at least 5 years. the memories
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

eek.gif
not really relevant, but i played grand theft auto vice city last night for the first time in over at least 5 years. the memories
pimp.gif

6 dudes and only you're fighting tho? Seems like they werent gonna help you. And right after you left ya boy caught 9 iron to face. Ya boys wanted you to take that.

6 dudes and only you're fighting tho? Seems like they werent gonna help you. And right after you left ya boy caught 9 iron to face. Ya boys wanted you to take that.

OP, you're from Vancouver right?

Was this at the Boss nightclub (formerly known as the A-T-L?)

Nah, running away wasn't the wrong thing to do, losing your temper isn't worth losing your life over. You never know what type of crazy people you're messing with out there. Start carrying a aluminum bat in your car for self defense.

Back
Top Bottom