roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

3479zc3.gif

...AYO?!
So you freak out and write a huge dissertation on how immature and dumb NT has become, yet you continue to prove a part of this cycle by simplyposting "ayo" in an attempt for a cheap laugh, offering nothing of value to this thread?

That's the exact nonsense you were wetting yourself over a day ago, you hypocrite.

Oh and pardon me... welcome home, stay out.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

3479zc3.gif

...AYO?!
So you freak out and write a huge dissertation on how immature and dumb NT has become, yet you continue to prove a part of this cycle by simply posting "ayo" in an attempt for a cheap laugh, offering nothing of value to this thread?

That's the exact nonsense you were wetting yourself over a day ago, you hypocrite.
Got em.
406f685a4f24.gif

welcome bac homie. i remember trying to resize your over the limit avy before you got locked up lol.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

glad he's out now if only they can lock swangon4'z or whatever his name is up forever i' d be happy.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

3479zc3.gif

...AYO?!
So you freak out and write a huge dissertation on how immature and dumb NT has become, yet you continue to prove a part of this cycle by simply posting "ayo" in an attempt for a cheap laugh, offering nothing of value to this thread?

Oh and pardon me... welcome home, stay out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom