NT what are the best socks?

whats up NT i have about 50 non matching socks and its about time to throw all of them away and buy a bunhc of socks in bulk. However, its hard for me to finda good fitting durable sock that i can use for everyday and playing basketball in. Can anyone recommend me some good socks that are fairly inexpensive that ican buy a bunch of pairs of? im size 13 and wear crew socks only. thanks NT

Nike socks should do the job. Not overly expensive and comfy enough for daily use as well as ballin.

Originally Posted by PatIsCool

over the years.....
smh.gif
you gotta change em outh every year...

thats what i do, at least. new socks, drawls, wife beaters, white tees (for beneath other shirts), the whole rotation
pimp.gif

Polo socks.

Seriously, my feet DO NOT sweat in these.

You can cop at Macy's and they're completely worth it.

For regular black and white socks, I just go get the buy one get one free from Finishline. I throw them out after several months when they don't feel asfluffy anymore. $10 for a pack and get a pack free.

For Bare Feet, and Nike socks both usually do the job for me.

Although, when I worked at a sporting goods store a few years back, we had Under Armour socks marked down 75%, I hate UA but at that price I couldn't passup. And I end up wearing those socks more than any others.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Polo socks.

Seriously, my feet DO NOT sweat in these.

You can cop at Macy's and they're completely worth it.
dress socks?

and I really I want a pair of NBA sock for ballin, I heard that line too many times and I wanna see for myself...
Na. they make any type of socks.

They are hands down the best socks
pimp.gif

I wear cushioned Nike Dri-fit socks. Those are insanely comfortable.

For dress socks, Cole Haan or Paul Smith (for color).

Black socks ftw. I hope to remind myself to buy a pack of these. They look good wearing shorts and feel more comfortable for some reason.

just make sure you dont buy anything bigger than a 3-pk. 6-pks have the worst quality, whereas single & 3 packs are of alot better quality.

I've never been a fan of Gold-Toes - I find the sizes are too big a range - I guess I just fall in the middle so they always feel loose or tight dependingwhich way I go.

My best recent purchase was a big pack of Wilson crews - 12 for $12 or something. I've only had them a month or so but they are comfy and seem to washwell.

One thing i always find makes them last better is to wash and dry them all when you buy them - just on their own. Seems to soften them but also stops the weavegetting stretched out.

Back
Top Bottom