NT, what are the chances I caught the swine flu....

Joined Mar 19, 2006
I haven't been here in a while so don't know if there's a million posts. I'll sum it up.
My boy has been REALLY sick lately.
Yesterday was the opening night for our Club and we were having a charity event.
I drank after his rockstar drinks the whole night without thinking.
Was sick prior.
Now, have a clogged throat, TIRED, a new !#!$**@ from all the dhiarea (sp?) and %%*@% i've been taking, i'm out of it and am SICK.
Should I go to the docs tomorrow?

Joined Nov 25, 2004
im lightweight scared of getting the swine flu. i guess there's been 3 reported cases on campus...

spot rusherz

Banned
Joined Jan 5, 2008
I thought I had it this morning...

but I had everything EXCEPT sore throat and diarrhea.

Just go to the doctor and get checked out.

Joined May 21, 2007
Anyone can have sore throart and diarrhea 1. You have a cold and ate something that is gonna make you leak, OH SNAP.

Joined Jan 12, 2006
All he's asking is if he should get checked. No need for the RIP's and jokes. Ummmm I don't know to much about it but get checked out. Wouldn'twanna spread it without knowing.

Joined Aug 6, 2001
"RIP" has became classic on NT

All jokes aside, get checked out homie but dont panic...media making swine flu bigger than it is..

Joined Oct 19, 2006
Yeah just get it checked out. It's probably just a regular flu and not even the Lechon Flu.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now