NT, What Are You Reading? Vol. 2010

Lets try to keep this one active and alive with recommendations and such.

515WAEPFVJL._SS500_.jpg

Great read.

I honestly don't know what to make of it at all. First of all, it was placed in the history section and he claims that its a true story. If it IS, eitherthere are a bunch of extremely troubled individuals out there who are former U.S. military, or there are some extremely out of the ordinary tactics being usedby the current men in uniform. Either way its a great story and an interesting read.

Look into DARPA, they do a ton of crazy stuff for the govt.

I'm reading The Lovely Bones, than probably re-read Perks of Being a Wallflower than the last two twilight books.

Just got done with Watchers. Have a bunch of free classics I DL'ed to the Kindle so maybe next will be Adventures of Alice in Wonderland and then Throughthe Looking Glass. I've been wanting to reread HP too but I plan on buying the actual books instead of trying to get it onto my kindle (J.K isn't abeliever in e readers but there are ways around that)

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

Look into DARPA, they do a ton of crazy stuff for the govt.

I'm reading The Lovely Bones, than probably re-read Perks of Being a Wallflower than the last two twilight books.

It's that plus a bunch of weird interrogation tactics. You have to read the book to understand, but if you're interested in that type of stuff.

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and some other book I'm too lazy to remember the entire title but it's something like top 2009 scientific stories and is acollection of medical research.

I've just finished The Burning Land and am now reading Azincourt - both by Bernard Cornwell. I like those historical novels.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and some other book I'm too lazy to remember the entire title but it's something like top 2009 scientific stories and is a collection of medical research.
i just finished outliers. such a good book. I'm reading "The Tipping Point" now.

51MoS9joOhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Pretty good. I haven't finished yet, but it's about a poor guy in India who rises through the servant ranks, eventually to a life of crime... I think? It's told in a really interesting way and it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom