NT, What bath products do you use? Vol. 1

I stay with old spice body wash, and head and shoulder's shampoo. I think I'm looking to switch up my bodywash though, getting tired of old spice but Idon't wanna drop anything like 30 a bottle on some cologne inspired washes. Maybe the new axe moisturizing washes? I unno, let's share em NT.

oldSpicePacificSurge.jpg
headandshoulderspackilth2.jpg

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I stay with old spice body wash, and head and shoulder's shampoo. I think I'm looking to switch up my bodywash though, getting tired of old spice but I don't wanna drop anything like 30 a bottle on some cologne inspired washes. Maybe the new axe moisturizing washes? I unno, let's share em NT.

oldSpicePacificSurge.jpg
headandshoulderspackilth2.jpg

yup. the same shhhh...
laugh.gif

The bare necessities..
Irish spring.
Washcloth.
Whatever shampoo is there.

I WANT sumbody 2 come in here talkin bout lilac scented bath salts and such
laugh.gif

dove cucumber soap & wash cloth. i also keep avon berry foot scrub with a foot file in the shower. & i dont wash my hair in the shower its too tiring.lol.

For what reason do people typically use Irish Spring? My dad uses it but I don't even touch it. My skin is left with like....a higher friction coefficient,it's not smooth at all. Plus it smells funny.

Irish Spring bar soap, red wash cloth for the body, white for the face, Suave shampoo (whichever one smells good at the time of purchase, a red towel.

Back
Top Bottom