roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Narrowed my list of beers down to the go to beers:

Rogue Dead Guy Ale - Seriously can't get enough of this stuff
rogue-dead-guy.gif

Heineken Light - Loved it since it came out. This one is my default beer.
52371_image_87_320Heineken.jpg

Guiness - Old faithful.

guiness.jpg

Drink other stuff here and there, but these are the staple three. Had Chimay mixed with rum, mint leaves, and some other stuff. I forgot what the drink's name was, but it was great. It was like a Chimay Mojito of some sort. Super popular on South Beach since it's very refreshing while having a huge punch to it that you don't feel until after you've drank it. Drank three cups of it on the beach. Perfect summer day.

Narrowed my list of beers down to the go to beers:

Rogue Dead Guy Ale - Seriously can't get enough of this stuff
rogue-dead-guy.gif

Heineken Light - Loved it since it came out. This one is my default beer.
52371_image_87_320Heineken.jpg

Guiness - Old faithful.

guiness.jpg

Drink other stuff here and there, but these are the staple three. Had Chimay mixed with rum, mint leaves, and some other stuff. I forgot what the drink's name was, but it was great. It was like a Chimay Mojito of some sort. Super popular on South Beach since it's very refreshing while having a huge punch to it that you don't feel until after you've drank it. Drank three cups of it on the beach. Perfect summer day.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Noskey

I see that Rogue
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
So much Rogue 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone had? It's a strong dark Belgian, very tasty  

terrible-beer.jpg

i've been wanting to try that for a while.  every unibroue brew i've had were AMAZING.  maudite, trois pistoles, la fin du monde.  definitely one of better macro microbrewers
Dam itz Lou wrote:
Im not a huge beer drinker but haven't found a better tasting beer then Heineken. I hate corona's and everyone around me looks at me like im crazy.

I tried Dos Equis the other day and it was disgusting.

I need to try their other brews asap! Corona = Dos Equis more or less. Dam itz Lou you should try Sam Adams, Brooklyn Brewery, Hoegaarden
Noskey wrote:
DanzInRealLife wrote:
Would love to try the Sam Adams range (it's not available here... That I know of) and Blue Moon too.

Overrated. You're really not missing anything. Though, I havent had any of their special seasonal beers. Maybe those are good.

Blue Moon is really good though on draft. I get that or Stella Artois (or a select few other beers if they have them) whenever I'm out at a bar.

I'm a big fan of some of the Sam Adams seasonals, specifically the winter ones. But I would like to try their higher end stuff. Danz when you come here for you green card, I'll put you on love 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

bonde111 wrote:
Mastamind- I have one of those Terrible's aging in my basement right now. I've never had it before, but saw the reviews on Beer Advocate, happened to come across it, so I had to get it. 

King23James-I've heard so many good things about 3 Floyds, but they don't distribute to Iowa, so I've never had their sweet nectar. Really want to try their lineup. 

Right now I've got a good collection going. I wanna say there was 27 different kinds of beer aging in my basement right now. Mix of 750ml's, bombers, and 12 oz bottles.

I wish I had some in my basement right now haha, it was really an impulse buy. I saw it and it caught my eye and I just bought it. I got it before I started Spring semester, kept it in the fridge and didn't drink it until the end of the semester, I was drinking a lot spiced rum and whiskey. But I'm glad I waited, it was amazing. I didn't check the review until after I had it.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Noskey

I see that Rogue
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
So much Rogue 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone had? It's a strong dark Belgian, very tasty  

terrible-beer.jpg

i've been wanting to try that for a while.  every unibroue brew i've had were AMAZING.  maudite, trois pistoles, la fin du monde.  definitely one of better macro microbrewers
Dam itz Lou wrote:
Im not a huge beer drinker but haven't found a better tasting beer then Heineken. I hate corona's and everyone around me looks at me like im crazy.

I tried Dos Equis the other day and it was disgusting.

I need to try their other brews asap! Corona = Dos Equis more or less. Dam itz Lou you should try Sam Adams, Brooklyn Brewery, Hoegaarden
Noskey wrote:
DanzInRealLife wrote:
Would love to try the Sam Adams range (it's not available here... That I know of) and Blue Moon too.

Overrated. You're really not missing anything. Though, I havent had any of their special seasonal beers. Maybe those are good.

Blue Moon is really good though on draft. I get that or Stella Artois (or a select few other beers if they have them) whenever I'm out at a bar.

I'm a big fan of some of the Sam Adams seasonals, specifically the winter ones. But I would like to try their higher end stuff. Danz when you come here for you green card, I'll put you on love 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

bonde111 wrote:
Mastamind- I have one of those Terrible's aging in my basement right now. I've never had it before, but saw the reviews on Beer Advocate, happened to come across it, so I had to get it. 

King23James-I've heard so many good things about 3 Floyds, but they don't distribute to Iowa, so I've never had their sweet nectar. Really want to try their lineup. 

Right now I've got a good collection going. I wanna say there was 27 different kinds of beer aging in my basement right now. Mix of 750ml's, bombers, and 12 oz bottles.

I wish I had some in my basement right now haha, it was really an impulse buy. I saw it and it caught my eye and I just bought it. I got it before I started Spring semester, kept it in the fridge and didn't drink it until the end of the semester, I was drinking a lot spiced rum and whiskey. But I'm glad I waited, it was amazing. I didn't check the review until after I had it.

it depends.

i like several kinds:
lagunitas IPA
guinness
yeungling black and tan
presidente
delirium tremens
stella is an old standby.

it depends.

i like several kinds:
lagunitas IPA
guinness