NT what do you and your g/f or b/f argue about Vol. The Same Ol' Thing

Today I was surfing the web and came across this website that listed all of the things this man argued with his girl about. The list was pretty
laugh.gif
and it got me to wonder what you're constantly fighting about with yourgirlfriend or boyfriend

here's the link to the website
http://mil-millington.com/

Me cheating.
Ol Kanye paranoid @++ looking broad

she lucky the pum pum is ferocious
smh.gif

Her- You don't hang out with me.

Me- I was with you all weekend

Her-But ur not with me?

Me -
mad.gif
smh.gif

Her calling me and when we are on the phone she is multitasking, screaming at her friends, etc. and I say call me later when you're not busy she gets madand it goes from there

ahhhh......

the last arguement (and i mean last) was because i went to the taco bell around the corner and i didnt drive 30 minutes out the way to picc her ungrateful *@!up...this w hore was actually pissed...all that over a damn soft taco
laugh.gif

me-make a left

her- i know where im going

me-aight whatever

her- do i make a left here

me-yea i just said that

her-your starting to annoy me why do you act like this all the time

me- with blown face shut up

The amount of time I spend on the computer. (OK, fair enough.)
Sometimes.

Margret doesn't like to watch films on the TV. No, hold on - let me make sure you've got the inflection here: Margret doesn't like to watch films on the TV. She says she does, but years of bitter experience have proven that what she actually wants is to sit by me while I narrate the entire bleeding film to her. 'Who's she?', 'Why did he get shot?', 'I thought that one was on their side?', 'Is that a bomb' - 'JUST WATCH IT! IN THE NAME OF GOD, JUST WATCH IT!' The hellish mirror-image of this is when she furnishes me, deaf to my pleading, with her commentary. Chair-clawing suspense being assaulted mercilessly from behind by such interjections as, 'Hey! Look! They're the cushions we've got.', 'Isn't she the one who does that tampon advert?' and, on one famous occasion, 'Oh, I've seen this - he gets killed at the end.'
Hahahahahahahaha same here. I hate tellin' her what's goin' on in the movie when it's actually happening....like, "Damn,just watch it!" I tell her that A LOT.

Because of my selfless desire to further the vocabulary of medical science, it would delight me to the toes if everyone could adopt the use of the phrase 'Margret's Syndrome'.
Hahahahahahaha yo sometimes I feel this way too hahaha. Son needs to break up with her for real, did y'all readall the stuff? Hahahahaha hilarity.

Also, my girl doesn't like any other girl talkin' to me about anything, she gets so jealous for no reason. There's 4 girls that she seriouslydoesn't like just 'cause I'm cool with them [and I previously liked them and did whatever with them [not necessarily boned tho]].

"Get off your phone!".

"Why is that website you're on always black and red?!"

"How come you never come over here?!"

smh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Her- You don't hang out with me.

Me- I was with you all weekend

Her-But ur not with me?

Me -
mad.gif
smh.gif

I dumped a really hot girl for doing this all the time. It was too bad.... But I can't deal with really needy girls like that.... It's too much.

See if you can spot the difference between these two statements:
(a) "Those trousers make your backside look fat."
(b) "You're a repellently obese old hag upon whom I am compelled to heap insults and derision - depressingly far removed from the, 'stupid,squeaky, pocket-sized English women,' who make up my vast catalogue of former lovers and to whom I might as well return right now as I hate everythingabout you."
Maybe the acoustics were really bad in the dining room, or something.

this one had me
roll.gif

My wife stays on me about my phone ONLY when hers is NOT ringing. If hers is off the hook then it's not an issue, but if hers is quiet my phone is alwaysan issue.

she likes to give me #@$* whenever there is a pause in our conversations because i'm constantly checking NT, sufu, ebay, etc.

Originally Posted by suprastar

me-make a left

her- i know where im going

me-aight whatever

her- do i make a left here

me-yea i just said that

her-your starting to annoy me why do you act like this all the time

me- with blown face shut up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom