NT what do you do if your best friend/or fam wifes a she devil ?

polorico

Banned
My question is this , what would yall do if your best friend , or some one in your fam that you are close with wifes up a no good turn every one against each other type chick.

My cousin in NY is engaged to this chick .....

My dude is so gassed he is stealing my younger cousins so he can front with her and cop her stuff.

within the first week this bird moved into my aunts house
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now dude is not talking to anyone in the fam , and wont listen.

my dude is 18 BTW.

Try to talk to him. If he won't listen, just move on and let him live his life.

Let em know the real
other than that all you can do is be there for him and catch em when he falls

Originally Posted by polorico

My question is this , what would yall do if your best friend , or some one in your fam that you are close with wifes up a no good turn every one against each other type chick.

My dude is so gassed he is stealing my younger cousins so he can front with her and cop her stuff.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my dude is 18 BTW.
*Exits Thread*

im 22 , i went threw that when i was 18 with a chick in far rock....

Im like dude she is clearly using you. She aint from the City , got evicted from some guys crib in NJ . Now she over at his spot.

I stopped even entertaining the though of co signing her , when she blew a dub in my aunts living room ..... Who does that ?

Originally Posted by polorico

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my dude is 18 BTW.

1299867456_the-situation-is-shocked.gif

^True words have been spoken up above.
There is nothing that you can really do but just let him learn from this hopefully and continue to live life.

Maybe confront her directly? You know nothing good can come of this, it's for your cousins good

I got a cousin that lives with his parents and just had his girl move in. My stance on her is neutral but she has 2 kids and seems like she carries a ton of baggage.

I just let it be since it seems like there isn't much problems aside from the occasional arguments that couples tend to go through.

i told you what you need to do man.

the minute she popped off to you and was disrespectful and got in your face you shoulda slapped the bejesus outta her to teach her some respect. the way you were describing things to me how she was popping off in your aunts crib you would be completely justified.

in regards to your cousin let him learn the hard way, he's going to wake up and realize he was simping over a bummy chick and in the long run it's going to make him a better person.

in regards to what she pulled this winter, you need to get your stuff back and check your cousin for his behavior in that aspect though.  nothing else to say in regards to the situation.

Back
Top Bottom