NT what do you do in this situation? vol. another girl post, facebook related.. No pics. UPDATE

Damn she got you! And 
laugh.gif
@ "i'm ready for that" 

Son....I don't usually post anything bashing another poster's manhood, but you are definitely going the $!**! made route. How you try to get at her then get all huffy and puffy when she deletes you ? WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT ?!?!?!?!?

Son....I don't usually post anything bashing another poster's manhood, but you are definitely going the $!**! made route. How you try to get at her then get all huffy and puffy when she deletes you ? WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT ?!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

You should have deaded her when she decided to hang out with Mr. Anonymous....That's blatant disrespect fam'.

Remember, relationships are all about having the upper-hand... And she obviously had the upper-hand....Seeing how shes just randomly hanging out with other guys against your wishes
she knew this cat before knowing me i think.. i know dudes try to get it in when they can.. i just saw him trying to do that.. because girls are naive thinking guys just wanna be "friends"
eyes.gif

but jealousy got the better of me..
Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

It's only natural you would act jealous in such a situation, but it supposedly turned her off and now you "suffer" the consequences.
Move on and don't take her back when she shows back up she likes to have the control in the relationship when it should be even.
Indecisive emotionally manipulative chick.
You make it easy for her though.

thanks for the mature response.. it something i needed.. i updated the situation on page 1 .. i would like to hear your opinon.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

You should have deaded her when she decided to hang out with Mr. Anonymous....That's blatant disrespect fam'.

Remember, relationships are all about having the upper-hand... And she obviously had the upper-hand....Seeing how shes just randomly hanging out with other guys against your wishes
she knew this cat before knowing me i think.. i know dudes try to get it in when they can.. i just saw him trying to do that.. because girls are naive thinking guys just wanna be "friends"
eyes.gif

but jealousy got the better of me..
Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

It's only natural you would act jealous in such a situation, but it supposedly turned her off and now you "suffer" the consequences.
Move on and don't take her back when she shows back up she likes to have the control in the relationship when it should be even.
Indecisive emotionally manipulative chick.
You make it easy for her though.

thanks for the mature response.. it something i needed.. i updated the situation on page 1 .. i would like to hear your opinon.

Read the update, you need to dead this broad and move on.

Read the update, you need to dead this broad and move on.

I see what's going on here. Hell I've been there (not proud of it). You need to regain the momentum and upperhand in this situation. Dead her (easy, seeing as how she did that for you), do you (focus on making yourself a better person for the next one) and yes get to searching for a new and improved lady friend. Do all this and you should be good in time for the 6 month check up (where girls check out old partners around this time). Oh and don't look back.
glasses.gif

I see what's going on here. Hell I've been there (not proud of it). You need to regain the momentum and upperhand in this situation. Dead her (easy, seeing as how she did that for you), do you (focus on making yourself a better person for the next one) and yes get to searching for a new and improved lady friend. Do all this and you should be good in time for the 6 month check up (where girls check out old partners around this time). Oh and don't look back.
glasses.gif

You sound a like me... when i first started NT.... when i was 13.

Flipping out because you/she deleted each other from FB? Grow up

Originally Posted by migit1209

i wasnt flipping out my dude.. i wanted to see what most of yall would do in that situation.. ive been getting mix suggestions from people and i like this girl, i wanted to salvage the situation..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

i wasnt flipping out my dude.. i wanted to see what most of yall would do in that situation.. ive been getting mix suggestions from people and i like this girl, i wanted to salvage the situation..
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom