NT, what do you do to relieve anger?

Shoot some jumpers or hit the bag. Cant box anymore because of wrist problems tho.
ohwell.gif

why are you so mad?

were you in a fight on the nyc 6 train and your girl got punched in the face?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Im tight as hell right now. I normally listen to music and workout (gym is closed, though) What are other things you guys do? I dont fancy being mad.
tired.gif
Hey, blow some trees

Depends. Sometimes I play a violent video game......if I don't do as well as I want to, I'll look up violent stuff on the net......if that doesn'tmake me feel better, I'll just do somethin' else.

Video games, working out, jogging, sex, talking to someone with a calm or cheery voice and personality.

Listen to music. Eat. Sleep. Get a haircut. Watch Care Bears.

Or eat some KFC.

There is absolutely NOTHING better than driving late at night with the windows down by yourself and screaming, screaming bloody murder, for real, its as ifeverything you have inside you leaves. You feel so calm and relaxed after, although your throat could be in some pain after. Try it.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

There is absolutely NOTHING better than driving late at night with the windows down by yourself and screaming, screaming bloody murder, for real, its as if everything you have inside you leaves. You feel so calm and relaxed after, although your throat could be in some pain after. Try it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, I'm rarely angry. But, when I am, I usually exercise & listen to music. I definitely won't look to other people to cheer me up.

Back
Top Bottom