NT What do you Put in you Top Romen? Vol. Cheap Eats

GOAT

0031146181018.jpg

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I saw a dude chop a pickle up,skin and cut up a slim jim, and put fake cheetos in one.

He just made a slam! He must've did some time before!

*edit: WE call them "slams"...appears they have diff.names all across the US*

I saw a dude chop a pickle up,skin and cut up a slim jim, and put fake cheetos in one.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

in cook county & idoc we call em dips
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

in cook county & idoc we call em dips
laugh.gif

Son, it clearly says "Ramen" on the picture you posted, but you still managed to %$$% the spelling up.

Spoiler [+]
congratulation_graphics_2.gif

Son, it clearly says "Ramen" on the picture you posted, but you still managed to %$$% the spelling up.

Spoiler [+]
congratulation_graphics_2.gif

you guys are crazy. Old Bay or nothing at all. Keep it simple baby

you guys are crazy. Old Bay or nothing at all. Keep it simple baby

Originally Posted by FedExciter

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats called a mafungo, popular in jail, never seen anybody do that on the streets tho

the ingrediants vary, its usually commissary foods like tuna slim jims and chips

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

was thinking the same thing. never seen a free man do that lol.. all you missing is cooking it in a bag of doritos and you got a burrito
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the island its a burrito

Originally Posted by FedExciter

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats called a mafungo, popular in jail, never seen anybody do that on the streets tho

the ingrediants vary, its usually commissary foods like tuna slim jims and chips

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

was thinking the same thing. never seen a free man do that lol.. all you missing is cooking it in a bag of doritos and you got a burrito
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the island its a burrito

muscles_large.png

muscles, you can get 40 of them for 3 bucks, plus chili paste and a poached egg. i gotta get the decent ramen though.  it's like 40 cent's a pack.
laugh.gif

mama_shrimp.jpg

muscles_large.png

muscles, you can get 40 of them for 3 bucks, plus chili paste and a poached egg. i gotta get the decent ramen though.  it's like 40 cent's a pack.
laugh.gif

mama_shrimp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom