NT,What do you think will happen?

...If your parents walked in on you smashin?

I asked my moms this..

Me:Ayy ma, what would you do if you walked in on me having sex with a girl?
grin.gif

Her:I'd cuss both of you out...and stick a broom up yo %^*
Me:
frown.gif
Would you let me finish?
Her:
indifferent.gif
Hell naw!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Me:
frown.gif
Would you let me finish?
Her:
indifferent.gif
Hell naw!!

Really? 'Cause that'd help me finish.
embarassed.gif

lock or block the door bud.But, if she did walk in, i wouldnt know what to do.

IT HAPPENED 2 ME.

I was bout 17 , and moms walked in dropped my plate of food and walked right back out.

actually happened a couple years ago to me. didnt hear my dad come home so he comes upstairs opens my bedroom door sees im on top of my girl he kindly closesthe door hops in his car and leaves. needless to say we never spoke about it. my girl freaked out. but after a while i convinced her for us to finish.

Originally Posted by cbass625

actually happened a couple years ago to me. didnt hear my dad come home so he comes upstairs opens my bedroom door sees im on top of my girl he kindly closes the door hops in his car and leaves. needless to say we never spoke about it. my girl freaked out. but after a while i convinced her for us to finish.

thats a good dad

actually happened a couple years ago to me. didnt hear my dad come home so he comes upstairs opens my bedroom door sees im on top of my girl he kindly closes the door hops in his car and leaves. needless to say we never spoke about it. my girl freaked out. but after a while i convinced her for us to finish.
Thats the kind of dad I wanna be
laugh.gif

hahah Grandpa Simpson
laugh.gif

I think my dad would have to be taken to the hospital, and i'm not kidding at all. I can't even imagine his reaction to finding out i have sex in thefirst place. i think he is in denial.

My mom would probably be pissed at me for a while. I don't have sex in my house anymore, because i don't want to get caught.

I can't believe you asked your mom that. but damn, that's a harsh reaction, I would expect that if your mom walked in on you having sex with a guy.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Thats the kind of dad I wanna be
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I asked my moms this..

grin.gif

Me:
frown.gif
Would you let me finish?
Her:
indifferent.gif
Hell naw!!

roll.gif
Was "With a girl" needed?
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

I asked my moms this..

grin.gif

Her:I'd cuss both of you out...and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stick a broom up yo %^*[/color]
Me:
frown.gif
Would you let me finish?
Her:
indifferent.gif
Hell naw!!

roll.gif
ya moms watch too much "in too deep"
33le80z.jpg

Originally Posted by infamousod

I can't believe you asked your mom that. but damn, that's a harsh reaction, I would expect that if your mom walked in on you having sex with a guy.

it started as a joke...

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

I asked my moms this..

grin.gif

Her:I'd cuss both of you out...and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stick a broom up yo %^*[/color]
Me:
frown.gif
Would you let me finish?
Her:
indifferent.gif
Hell naw!!

roll.gif
ya moms watch too much "in too deep"
33le80z.jpg
[LL as god] Love it! Love it!! [LL as god]

Back
Top Bottom