NT..what drives you?

I look at everything that mother did in order for me to even be in a position to need motivation, all her hardships and struggles. At the end of the day I believe that my mother deserves to say that her sons succeeded rather than say that they failed.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

But right now I don't have much motivation. I need something to snap me out. I'm hoping it comes soon and I'm hoping it doesn't cost me much.
Man, stop %!!%+#% around Wall-E.
That may actually be enough to snap me out of it lol.... 
pimp.gif

I've just been discouraged cause I worked hard on something and it wasn't working out. So I needed a short break from it, but that's costing me time, and I'm running out of time.

edit: What you did, JRS, I seen it. 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I know what you mean with being discouraged. I've actually gone through that with my writing the past few months, but it's moments like that, the questioning and pillaging of mind, that help deliver you to greatness. I'd wish you luck with your goals, but I know you don't need it
smokin.gif

my mentality that one day i will become a wealthy %@%*%!! bastard if i keep working..

and my wife

my family. Then $ & that good good. By all means, that good good. Some  
pimp.gif
 & some gucci.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

-My son and remembering when life wasnt good

Well my unborn I don't want them to walk the same path I walked .I want them to go the direction they want in life without the stress of $$ being the issue for their decision.

Back
Top Bottom