NT, what is/are the worst thing(s) you've bought all year? (2011 Edition) vol. Buyer's Remorse

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I regret buying the CB 34 blk Suns colorway.  

you buggin. one of the best releases this year
pimp.gif

all my purchases were good 

I can count on my hands and probably 1 foot how many "things" I've bought this year. That broke life
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The only things I've regretted buying was food. Mainly donuts from Dunkin Donuts
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bought something "extra" from a skripper and i was too drunk to get a woodi.. But thats about it

ps3, collected dust.
white fitted, took care of the damn thing and it still got *$%$%% up.
Food,
30t6p3b.gif

Tiffanys necklace. Planned on giving it to her the same day she broke it off. 
mad.gif

Tiffany-Co-Silver-Necklaces-Pendants-1.jpg

2004 bmw 325i. Got a good deal on it, dont owe any payments nor any problems on it....Just don't like it as much as I thought I would. Currently for sale and deciding on what to get.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Why don't you just return it then?
If you lost receipt, I'm sure there'll be plenty of ppl willing to take them off your hands for retail + tax + shipping.

On topic: an oxford from uniqlo. Last year's oxfords fit me perfect but this year's same size is a bit different

Agreed. Same thing here. They ran a bit bigger this year.

Going out to eat is by far my worst purchase knowing I could've cooked at home. Im pretty conscious about spending when it comes to material things but food is a different story. Im on a bulking phase right now so a lot of my money is spent trying to fit my macros.

Halo-Reach-Front-Cover-47237.jpg

barely play it. I bought it digitally through xbox live so I can't go return or sell it.

Dam about 60% of the things you guys buy I can relate to
laugh.gif
. Especially the solar red 8's. Glad there are people that will take the bullet for me.

Ive actually been wise about my purchases. I really ask my self (at the time of buying) do I really need/want this item. In the end, its a NO. So I leave it. If I really want it, I can wait till it goes on sale. Thats what I did with MW3 for the 360.

Wii. It was on sale the day after Thanksgiving for only $100 bucks. I know I'll hardly ever play it even though I have all the original Nintendo games downloaded onto it.

Back
Top Bottom