NT What is the latest you've ever slept ??

the latest i have ever slept was until about 6 pm. the night before was my first time using a bong plus i smoked a blunt and drank that night too, i probablyended up falling asleep around 2 or 3 in the morning then slept straight till around 11 woke up to see one of my roommates playing madden then fell right backasleep until around 6pm

i slept 19 hours before. i don't remember what time i woke up tho

I think the latest I've ever slept was like 5pm, but I didn't go to sleep until 7:30am so that probably doesn't even count.

Went to bed at like 2a.m one time, didnt wake up untill 4 p.m.
so about 14 hours.

I've slept for like 20 hours. this was 2 years ago during the week of thanksgiving. i didn't sleep the night before thanksgiving because me and myfriends went to the Thankgiving Day parade, then we went our separate ways and met up with family, but then we met up at night to go to Woodbury commons forBlack Friday.

i did 18 hours before. I was going to Macedonia (which is a 1 hour plane ride, then 4 hour plane ride, and then 10 hour plane ride from where im at) and i cantsleep on plaines or in the airport so i was up for almost two days.. that sleep felt soo good though

Went to bed at 7 AM during Finals week. Got to see the sun rise. Beautiful sight when it was ascending over the plains.

Originally Posted by WiLeOuTz

lol latest i slept was till 900 pm got high for first time
indifferent.gif

around 4pm, sometimes i just get in the zone when the light in my roomdoesnt get to bright.

during summer i would stay up or come home around 2 or 3am and i would wake up around 12pm. latest ever im pretty sure.

Originally Posted by city gLamour

I think the latest I've ever slept was like 5pm, but I didn't go to sleep until 7:30am so that probably doesn't even count.

Same, i went to sleep around 7 so i didn't sleep that many hours
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom