NT, What Is The Meaning of This??

s2cf11.jpg

Oh. I couldn't even tell you, fam. I was wonderin' this a few months back when this Asian girl PM'd me sayin' some BS and I should look on hersite and see which shoes I liked. Wow.

How many times will this damn thread be made. google does the advertisements and reads the contents of the page and puts a ad up based on that, NT does notdecide to promote fake shoes

If you look closely it says: Ads by GOOGLE.

NT doesn't have anything to so with it. Basically they just search the web for ads pertaining to our topics.

Thats why gay +## threads always have gay +## ads.

I know the filipina comedian HappySlip took Google Ad's off of her page because they were advertising filipina mail order brides. I've lost a lot ofrespect for google SMH.

Like has already been said we don't have much control over the ads - it's a constant battle to remove the fake ones.

The only useful thing you can do (rather than making 'unappreciation' threads) is to take a screenshot and note the address and email it tostaff@niketalk.com and we'll pass it on.

FYI, mods and admin's make a ton of profit off of those ads.

Again, and as usual, we absolutely take offense from those remarks. No staff member has ever made a penny from NT advertising. A new announcement will be madesoon regarding the next charitable donation.

Back
Top Bottom