NT, What is Your Dream Job? Vol. One day man..

s0lefunk

Supporter
Working on my resume trying to teach myself how to use PS (tutorials anyone
nerd.gif
) and I just started thinking about what I would love to do with the rest of my life.  If income were not a factor, what would you love to do?

Mine:
-Mobile app developer
-Screenwriter and director
-Video game (RPG) and/or anime story writer
-... vocal + guitar recording artist 
laugh.gif

"I never worked a day in my life.  It was all fun." - Thomas Edison
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
) and I just started thinking about what I would love to do with the rest of my life.  If income were not a factor, what would you love to do?

Mine:
-Mobile app developer
-Screenwriter and director
-Video game (RPG) and/or anime story writer
-... vocal + guitar recording artist 
laugh.gif

"I never worked a day in my life.  It was all fun." - Thomas Edison
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

nerd.gif
)
This is part of it. It would help me a lot if I got Photoshop down.

I wanted to go into law but I recently got my LSAT scores (
30t6p3b.gif
) and that plan has been suspended indefinitely.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

nerd.gif
)
This is part of it. It would help me a lot if I got Photoshop down.

I wanted to go into law but I recently got my LSAT scores (
30t6p3b.gif
) and that plan has been suspended indefinitely.

marketing executive...

owner of a luxury car dealership

upper management of a large corporation.

marketing executive...

owner of a luxury car dealership

upper management of a large corporation.

i would run some type of organization/charity that promoted literacy and helped less fortunate kids pay for college...only catch is they have to pay it forward in a way that can be measured...

i would run some type of organization/charity that promoted literacy and helped less fortunate kids pay for college...only catch is they have to pay it forward in a way that can be measured...

pixel2life.com should help you out a bit. I used to be heavily into photoshop from middle school to high school I was REALLY good but eh I didnt see any future in it compared to my current interest (systems administrator, working on B.S. in IT). Anyways I guess my dream job would be just CEO of anything. I enjoy being in control and managing things. If I had to pick an industry it would probably computer industry something like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates (my idol).

pixel2life.com should help you out a bit. I used to be heavily into photoshop from middle school to high school I was REALLY good but eh I didnt see any future in it compared to my current interest (systems administrator, working on B.S. in IT). Anyways I guess my dream job would be just CEO of anything. I enjoy being in control and managing things. If I had to pick an industry it would probably computer industry something like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates (my idol).

Back
Top Bottom