NT, WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Sitting here in library studying GI pathology, hungry as #!+$. My stomach is literally doing cartwheels. Too much work to go fetch food. 
ohwell.gif

This anorexic-looking girl just came back from Chipotle with a burrito in hand. She's 6 feet tall and pushing 100 lbs when caught in a storm... at best.

You and I know that half that food will not be bathed in stomach acid. Better yet, the gag reflex will be on full effect when her "meal" is over.

The smell is killing me.

Plz provide advice... I come to you because you possess vast knowledge.

Thank you

Sitting here in library studying GI pathology, hungry as #!+$. My stomach is literally doing cartwheels. Too much work to go fetch food. 
ohwell.gif

This anorexic-looking girl just came back from Chipotle with a burrito in hand. She's 6 feet tall and pushing 100 lbs when caught in a storm... at best.

You and I know that half that food will not be bathed in stomach acid. Better yet, the gag reflex will be on full effect when her "meal" is over.

The smell is killing me.

Plz provide advice... I come to you because you possess vast knowledge.

Thank you

ask to buy that burrito off of her at a premium. sometimes you have to pay for convenience

ask to buy that burrito off of her at a premium. sometimes you have to pay for convenience

Just go outside and grab something that you can eat quickly, like a candy bar or something. Studying on an empty stomach doesnt work, imo.

Just go outside and grab something that you can eat quickly, like a candy bar or something. Studying on an empty stomach doesnt work, imo.

Share the burrito with her. But something tells me by the time you decide it'll already be eaten 

Share the burrito with her. But something tells me by the time you decide it'll already be eaten 

What are you asking? You want to eat the other half of a burrito that someone you don't even know started eating.

Disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

What are you asking? You want to eat the other half of a burrito that someone you don't even know started eating.

Disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif
Some of you dudes on here don't find fault in mouth kissing girls in the club while intoxicated. (Not saying you are one), so it really isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

But yea, just "axe" her for a bite man. Stop being scared.

Back
Top Bottom