NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

a serbian film makes everything posted in this thread so far look like sesame street

its seriously the most disturbing movie ever

Im talking about babies getting raped and the whole 9
smh.gif

i just wiki'd the movie and uh.. what the hell. kind of want to watch it to see if it's as bad as it sounds.
think of the most effed up twisted disgusting tormenting thing in your head

its worse than that

Originally Posted by CWrite78

a serbian film makes everything posted in this thread so far look like sesame street

smh.gif

i just wiki'd the movie and uh.. what the hell. kind of want to watch it to see if it's as bad as it sounds.
think of the most effed up twisted disgusting tormenting thing in your head

its worse than that

smh.gif

I was actually trying to watch this the other day but the stream was really bad...

Is the movie that disturbing...cause man I can only take so much
ohwell.gif

smh.gif

I was actually trying to watch this the other day but the stream was really bad...

Is the movie that disturbing...cause man I can only take so much
ohwell.gif

Not a movie, but watched this a while back... Apparently it was an unreleased Disney clip... Read the description below the video

Not a movie, but watched this a while back... Apparently it was an unreleased Disney clip... Read the description below the video

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I thought that was fake?

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I thought that was fake?

Back
Top Bottom