NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

that mordum movie was crank(weak as hell), the movie i'll add is hell raiser and if that !$@! doesn't scare you and you think you're really brave i dare you to sit through an entire tyler perry movie.
but can i get a link to srpski please

that mordum movie was crank(weak as hell), the movie i'll add is hell raiser and if that !$@! doesn't scare you and you think you're really brave i dare you to sit through an entire tyler perry movie.
but can i get a link to srpski please

splice3.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

mordumnew.jpg

The ONLY movie I haven't been able to watch in one sitting. One scene literally made me close my Macbook and rethink whether or not I was mentally stable anymore
smh.gif
Yo, I had to take two Xanax and a half hour break in the middle of this movie. I don't even know why I watched the whole thing. How can they allow this to be made?
eek.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
And I'm about to watch A Serbian Film tonight.
tired.gif
I am such a masochist.
after you watch serbian film post back

mordumnew.jpg

The ONLY movie I haven't been able to watch in one sitting. One scene literally made me close my Macbook and rethink whether or not I was mentally stable anymore
smh.gif
Yo, I had to take two Xanax and a half hour break in the middle of this movie. I don't even know why I watched the whole thing. How can they allow this to be made?
eek.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
I am such a masochist.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

mordumnew.jpg

smh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
I am such a masochist.
Just another exploitation movie. Very very awkwardly put together and an overall sub par movie but it has some pretty good (bad) scenes.

That newborn assault was OD
laugh.gif
but the way the movie is shot it kinda takes away from it. August Underground and August Underground Mordum are shot on handheld camcorders (literally) so the necro-pedo-scat rape scene in one of the movies kinda stands out more.

Anyone looking for more *+**!* up and/or weird movies, check out Irreversible, Antichrist, Happiness, Salo, and Cannibal Holocaust. Nekromantik is okay too. All in all, European and Asian horror/exploitation films > *

But BASICALLY... If anyone here watches August Underground Mordum all the way through after reading about it online, post back.

mordumnew.jpg

smh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
I am such a masochist.
Just another exploitation movie. Very very awkwardly put together and an overall sub par movie but it has some pretty good (bad) scenes.

That newborn assault was OD
laugh.gif
but the way the movie is shot it kinda takes away from it. August Underground and August Underground Mordum are shot on handheld camcorders (literally) so the necro-pedo-scat rape scene in one of the movies kinda stands out more.

Anyone looking for more *+**!* up and/or weird movies, check out Irreversible, Antichrist, Happiness, Salo, and Cannibal Holocaust. Nekromantik is okay too. All in all, European and Asian horror/exploitation films > *

But BASICALLY... If anyone here watches August Underground Mordum all the way through after reading about it online, post back.

Mordum was wayyy worse to me than A Serbian Film. A Serbian Film was just reminded me of Hostel with baby rape involved. It was pretty bad, but nothing near as extreme as Mordum. The fact that Mordum was shot on a camcorder and looked more realistic was what got me. It was like The Blair Witch Project x 1,000,000.

Yo James Earl Zones, that one part of Mordum that you mentioned was SUPER OD.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen Salo, Irreversible and Antichrist, but Mordum was probably the worst of the bunch to me. Salo and Mordum are probably about even, actually.

Mordum was wayyy worse to me than A Serbian Film. A Serbian Film was just reminded me of Hostel with baby rape involved. It was pretty bad, but nothing near as extreme as Mordum. The fact that Mordum was shot on a camcorder and looked more realistic was what got me. It was like The Blair Witch Project x 1,000,000.

Yo James Earl Zones, that one part of Mordum that you mentioned was SUPER OD.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen Salo, Irreversible and Antichrist, but Mordum was probably the worst of the bunch to me. Salo and Mordum are probably about even, actually.

I doubt I'll ever check out any of these movies but 1 question. Are these movies like Faces of Death where whats being filmed actually happened?

I doubt I'll ever check out any of these movies but 1 question. Are these movies like Faces of Death where whats being filmed actually happened?

Back
Top Bottom