NT, what was your 15 minutes of fame?

I interviewed Harrison Ford on MTV's TRL when the last Indiana Jonesmovie came out, my question to Harrison was, "Harrison, the bullwhip isIndiana's signature weapon, after not using it for so long, did youhave to go through extensive whip training again, or did it come rightback to you?" His response, "It came right back to me, I've been usingit at home some" He gave one of these faces: 
happy.gif
wink.gif
That is all.

How about you? Ever been on TV? Interviewed in the newspaper? Been in a magazine? Been on the news? Share your story.....

I interviewed Harrison Ford on MTV's TRL when the last Indiana Jonesmovie came out, my question to Harrison was, "Harrison, the bullwhip isIndiana's signature weapon, after not using it for so long, did youhave to go through extensive whip training again, or did it come rightback to you?" His response, "It came right back to me, I've been usingit at home some" He gave one of these faces: 
happy.gif
wink.gif
That is all.

How about you? Ever been on TV? Interviewed in the newspaper? Been in a magazine? Been on the news? Share your story.....

I was interviewed by a local news station/newspapers for having my painting up @ miami international airport in one of the terminals. I was in the 4th grade, though.
frown.gif

I was interviewed by a local news station/newspapers for having my painting up @ miami international airport in one of the terminals. I was in the 4th grade, though.
frown.gif

I was on 106 and Park for a field trip when I was in high school.

We all went in line and they were filling the seats from the back to the front. Right as I was going to take my seat in the back one of the people from the show stopped me and had me come sit in the front.

Bragged about that !%*! for the rest of the school year.

We all went in line and they were filling the seats from the back to the front. Right as I was going to take my seat in the back one of the people from the show stopped me and had me come sit in the front.

i built bmx bikes at a local fabricator in 2002...built a frame for robbie maranda to ride in the espn x-games. he won the gold in the downhill competition on it.

i built bmx bikes at a local fabricator in 2002...built a frame for robbie maranda to ride in the espn x-games. he won the gold in the downhill competition on it.

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..

I was on a Real World season, and I have my 15 minutes extended by getting to work for Nike, and do it by being at home while doing it, so I feel good about that. I am the reason Nike SB doesn't retro (it may start 2011) I re-engineered the AGM volt and freshwater, I did quite a few CDP Jordans, IV, VI, VII, XI, XII, XIII, and XIX. So yeah..

In elementary school, I led my schools Battle of the Books team to win the state championship.  I was a beast and had all the chicks on me
pimp.gif

In elementary school, I led my schools Battle of the Books team to win the state championship.  I was a beast and had all the chicks on me
pimp.gif

When the 2010 camaros first started coming out I bought one from a dealer about 30 min from where I live, it was the first one in that town and most of the other towns within two hours from there. They called the paper and the guy came and took pics and asked questions. I kept the pic and the article. Once I was asked by a newsperson if I thought changing the name of my state was a good idea because someone was trying to get it changed. So I said no because then you'd have to get all new maps and everything with the new name at schools all over the country. Then my friend said he saw me on the news lol

When the 2010 camaros first started coming out I bought one from a dealer about 30 min from where I live, it was the first one in that town and most of the other towns within two hours from there. They called the paper and the guy came and took pics and asked questions. I kept the pic and the article. Once I was asked by a newsperson if I thought changing the name of my state was a good idea because someone was trying to get it changed. So I said no because then you'd have to get all new maps and everything with the new name at schools all over the country. Then my friend said he saw me on the news lol

I was on Juelz Sanatana's smack dvd when he was spittin a few lines in his store, signed and made my bandana too.

I was on Juelz Sanatana's smack dvd when he was spittin a few lines in his store, signed and made my bandana too.

Originally Posted by Diego

How do they go about choosing who sits in the front? Appearance?

Originally Posted by Kim1

Im hoping that was it, otherwise I felt hella good for no damned reason.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Im hoping that was it, otherwise I felt hella good for no damned reason.

Back
Top Bottom