NT, What's going on?

I currently am sitting at home bored, friends are out of town/ can't leave house.... girls are confusin me.... got to finish an English project tomorowthat I have no idea what to do..... and I can't find a pair of 10.5 Bred Jordan 1's to save my life....

How's it going? What's happening with you guys?

nothing really. i'm at home watching the Angels game.

home watching cast away....i need to create a "coin" as in currency for my econ project
indifferent.gif

anyone know how to make a coin besides "play-doh?"
laugh.gif

Watching a lil bit of March Madness and doing HW.

Can't wait for the Memphis Tigers-Texas Longhorns game, the Braves-Nationals game and Wrestlemania 24 on Sunday.

I have a terrible flu and pink eye. Im watching the Elite XC event. Shamrock vs. Le should be a good one!

Watching BBall, Watching a movie, doing a little work, still tired from last night, def OD'd on the Absolut :smh

girls are confusin me too well only 1 that is trying to put me on ignore oh well Im just gonna chill and prolly thinkin I should cop some Levi'stomorrow.....yeah I went on for too long lol

bored as well...

my 2 ninjas i usually chill wit dipped on me for there old friend that moved back from Florida, i guess they know i dont like dude, and havent said much to meall night, we were gunna chill during the day but i knocked out... missed there calls and so on.

my neighborhood sucks, im bout to be out with some other ninjas and go do some street bombing.

but other then that im chillan.

chillin...back to skool monday
eyes.gif
, watched the denver/golden state game(denver
pimp.gif
)
worried about the future of this year (mostly worried about failing these damn regents test)

at my "friends" house, tight at one but oh well. Watching eastern promises, its ok.
thinking about whether or not with the limited time i have with an empty house can i bring a girl by and what to spend my money on.
Also this cute dark skin girl has been on my mind and i look forward to school on monday n wednesday when i got class w. her

sitting on the pot, dropping some science..........uhh, uhh, uhhhhhhh there goes another one. damn, grilled stuffed burritos.

Back
Top Bottom