NT, whats good with these AF1s...

im talkin bout the orange joints. i know they are womens and i think they drop sometime in the summer, but does anyone know if they are a GR or what? alsohow much, and maybe a release date
nerd.gif
Thanks in advance
b58159ea89171ed6c967abc4655ef020cf227e7.gif

Tucked stitches make me assume these are Supremes, and we all know the last bunch of AF1 Supremes have been $200+ retail, and I wouldn't expect anythingdifferent with these. GR or not, you'll be carvin' off some cheese for those.

r those canvas? They need to bring back the mid canvas. I used to rock my all blue ones in the summer of 03 And the all red ones were on point. Can anybody upa pic of the white canvas mids with the gum bottom.

The Supreme Canvas ones from '07 were leather lined but those have a mesh lining, so I doubt that they'd beSupremes. But they do have the hidden laces too though. My guess would be premium, but even if they were SPRM, the women's price tag is only $125 asopposed to $200 for men's.

the first canvas and white/red lows are
pimp.gif
.. just cant see my self wearing bright orange shoes and looking liek a traffic cone walking down the street

All items shown on this page are Core AF1 product and should be in the $80-$85 range.

Does core basically mean GR? I hope my store gets these, the orange canvas, and the red and orange from the second pic are all
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Does core basically mean GR? I hope my store gets these, the orange canvas, and the red and orange from the second pic are all
smokin.gif
yes and tdog thanks for the info. any more?

im not a fan of canvas, but those blk/white with grey midsole af1s are looking
pimp.gif
, is that a purple sole?

Originally Posted by tdog91184

All items shown on this page are Core AF1 product and should be in the $80-$85 range.

Have they ever done hidden stitches like that on non-supreme af1? I'm asking cuz I've never seen any, but then again I haven't been aroundforever. No leather on the inside though, so it seems like this might be a new thing? Did the last batch of canvases have the same stitching?

Back
Top Bottom