NT whats more important to you? vol. money or the chicks

my mans brought this question to me.

this is the scenario

which life would you choose?

In one life your fifthly rich, you can buy whatever you desire. The problem is you can only smash fat or whatever you find unattractive women. This means no J.Alba, Eve Mendez or Keri Hilson none of them just nasty chicks. But remember, you want for nothing in life.

In the other life, you get to choose your three favorite females. But you work at a barely above average income job, youre a average joe. Another catch, youcant accept anything from the women of your chose, no money, no presents, nothing. You can be in a relationship with them but you cant except nothing fromthem except love and sex.

so NT, which one is more important to you?
The beautiful life with all he money you could ever want, or the beautiful women, but your barely gettting through in life, youre barely an average Joe. edit oyea and you cant say which ever one makes me happy, not a good enough answer.
laugh.gif

to be honest with you this was a harder choice then it sounds.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Money...The girls come with it.

Edit - Nevermind, You providing unrealistic ultimatums...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

yea exactly

thats what i said to my mans like the money easy...but really is it about the money or the broads to you?

to be honest with you this was a harder chose then it sounds.? Man, your grammar sucks. It's a harder CHOICE THAN it sounds..... Also, learn thedifferences between the different your and you're. Lately, NT needs an English test to ensure that only those that have met all of their Englishrequirements for the sixth grade will be allowed to post.

I hate being average so I cant do that
and plus who says a fat girl cant be wifey. make her drop a couple pounds word to Juelz

Primavera Vills wrote:
How are you gonna say I can only tag ugly females if I take the money choice? That's not how it works fam...

come on dogg i know that...believe me, i do but i mean just look at it as a what if situation. what more important to you? money or baddest chicks.

You gotta have both scenarios at extreme opposites.

1.) You are rich as ever, but your piece doesn't work.

2.) You are literally a homeless bum, but somehow able to scrape on by with enough food just to survive, and somehow sleeping with any women every night.

Originally Posted by yendro

to be honest with you this was a harder chose then it sounds.? Man, your grammar sucks. It's a harder CHOICE THAN it sounds..... Also, learn the differences between the different your and you're. Lately, NT needs an English test to ensure that only those that have met all of their English requirements for the sixth grade will be allowed to post.
sorry lil man i hope posting that makes you sleep a little better at night. relax dog its a NIKE MESSAGEBOARD its not that serious.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

and plus who says a fat girl cant be wifey. make her drop a couple pounds word to Juelz
u got a point but i also said whatever you find unattractive.

For real, I don't think either of these really exists in real life. How can you be rich and get only ugly chicks? and how can you be piss poor and pulldimes?

The money doesn't make the man. A "barely-above-average" income job comprises most of the middle class. I'd be glad to be part of the middleclass while having any woman I please.

Out of all the things to find important in life.....

I'd choose the first without any women.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

***$ it. I dont want for anything right? Well..................
plastic-cosmetic-surgery.jpg

Plastic Surgery FTW

FreezeTag wrote:

***$ it. I dont want for anything right? Well..................
plastic-cosmetic-surgery.jpg

Plastic Surgery FTW

roll.gif
i didnt think about that part, but you still bending the rules mans.

Back
Top Bottom