NT...Whats Really Good With Dudes Postin Babies Like DS kick pickups???

smh.gif
i mean...i can see postin kicks since this is a shoe forum..and i can see clothes as well.. hell i can also see postin new cars.. But Babies?
eyes.gif
You postin your newborns pics in the same place you post your kicks?
smh.gif
Am i the only one that feels this way? if i were to ever have a baby this would be oneof the Last places i would post pics at..

This post is getting at any certain NT'er cause theres been a few dudes who posted em...

Yeah it's not like Niketalk is a community or anything. How dare people post something important to them so that others who share a common interest canenjoy their happiness.

i mean i udestand it, cuz hella dudes are family on here....but im like u, Id rather keep my personall life out of damn sneaker forum with little kids in it

its like dudes comin on here and givin us their sobb stories about their girls...they need to get a life and shut up

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Yeah it's not like Niketalk is a community or anything. How dare people post something important to them so that others who share a common interest can enjoy their happiness.

roll.gif

Straight up, dude must can't make babies. I mean this is the GENERAL section.

general:
  • [size=-1]applying to all or most members of a category or group; "the general public"; "general assistance"; "a general rule"; "in general terms ...[/size]

My guess is that dudes get madd comfortable here on NT and feel as though cats care about them that much.

Let one of ya'll post some Beetle Juice lookin' baby, you won't feel so comfortable then.

roll.gif
@ dudes thinkin im mad

im not mad at all, im just curious as to why some people do? i guess its i keep my personal life aside from NT..where others dont as much

it's general man.
anything goes.
I'll have a new "pickup" in about 6 1/2 months...
smile.gif

pics? hell no...

-J-

cause I'll love my kid and think they are the most beautiful thing in the world no matter what they look like, but like someone said, it could be"Beetle Juice" and cats would call me on it and my feelings would be hurt.
laugh.gif

-J-

As people have said its general.

Plus nobody makes you click a thread. If you don't want to see it, don't click it.

I would never do it though. If they want to share it good for them.

Its niketalk. They're taking a joyous moment in their life and making a shoe analogy about it to present to other members purely for laughs.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Yeah it's not like Niketalk is a community or anything. How dare people post something important to them so that others who share a common interest can enjoy their happiness.

Back
Top Bottom