NT, Whats the best Air Mattress on the market? Vol. Thug life

I've gone through 2 Wal mart joints in the span of 3 months, I really don't want to buy a real bed for my crib cause I`m only going ot be here temp, and I wont need it after I grad, any recommendations? I`m looking for a King or Queen.

I've gone through 2 Wal mart joints in the span of 3 months, I really don't want to buy a real bed for my crib cause I`m only going ot be here temp, and I wont need it after I grad, any recommendations? I`m looking for a King or Queen.

Did you get the Wal Mart one with the velour top on top of it, and not just all rubber? Get the ones from the outdoor sports/camping section. I have had mine for like 5yrs. I used it as my primary bed when I was in this furnished apartment too because they had these tiny %@# twin beds so I'd inflate my airbed (queen) and balance it on top of the twin. One time I got too close to the edge at night and flipped over and fell like 5ft to the floor though
laugh.gif

Another option is a futon. They're perfect for apartments because they're cheap and by folding up into a couch or daybed, they take up less space. Long term durability is questionable though.

I'm linking you to some of the cheaper ones, probably won't survive but 1 or 2 moves, and IIRC you're like 6'4 312 anyways so it's not something you'll have for yrs, but like you said it's temporary and it's a cheap solution.

They have them all over Wal Mart, Target, Ikea, and Big Lots
http://www.walmart.com/ip...-Sofa-Bed-Black/11038368

Did you get the Wal Mart one with the velour top on top of it, and not just all rubber? Get the ones from the outdoor sports/camping section. I have had mine for like 5yrs. I used it as my primary bed when I was in this furnished apartment too because they had these tiny %@# twin beds so I'd inflate my airbed (queen) and balance it on top of the twin. One time I got too close to the edge at night and flipped over and fell like 5ft to the floor though
laugh.gif

Another option is a futon. They're perfect for apartments because they're cheap and by folding up into a couch or daybed, they take up less space. Long term durability is questionable though.

I'm linking you to some of the cheaper ones, probably won't survive but 1 or 2 moves, and IIRC you're like 6'4 312 anyways so it's not something you'll have for yrs, but like you said it's temporary and it's a cheap solution.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

laugh.gif

it's me and a chick sleeping on it usually, my second one idk what happened, I just know my and a chick got it in, fell asleep and work up like 2 hrs lay sunken in the bed.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

it's me and a chick sleeping on it usually, my second one idk what happened, I just know my and a chick got it in, fell asleep and work up like 2 hrs lay sunken in the bed.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

post bigger version of your avy.

laugh.gif

post bigger version of your avy.

Oh yea, you gonna have to read the weight capacity then. I think you'll be good on a futon though, one of the metal frames ones. I was a heavy dude growing up and had company over and it was never as issue with us sitting on it. Sleeping shouldn't make a difference.

Oh yea, you gonna have to read the weight capacity then. I think you'll be good on a futon though, one of the metal frames ones. I was a heavy dude growing up and had company over and it was never as issue with us sitting on it. Sleeping shouldn't make a difference.

lol at going through 2 air mattresses in 3 months

maybe instead you should get a gym membership and lose some weight

lol at going through 2 air mattresses in 3 months

maybe instead you should get a gym membership and lose some weight

Back
Top Bottom