NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

[h1]Why girls love going to yogart class strectin n ****. And dont be eatin no yogart.[/h1]
@GUNPLAYMMG - GUNPLAY
roll.gif

I was in gym class my senior year in HS with some friends. We were all getting into our gym clothes, and a classmate says....
Puetro Rican Basketball players are the most dominant players in the world.
indifferent.gif

Some kid told me that Dwight Howard would dominate all of the centers of the 80s and 90s. I showed him some clips on youtube of prime shaq and Olajuwon and hit him with the

A few stupid questions I got asked over the years I've worked at customer service:

"Is annual income what I make each month?"

"Maiden name.....does that mean I fill out her whole name?"

"Do I really have to fill out a application for a credit card?"

This one customer got on my nerves with this one :

Customer: Do I have to swipe the card myself?

Me: Yes

Cust: Why can't you swipe it for me?

Me: Because there's a machine.....*points to it*..........that allows you to swipe your card for credit or enter your pin # if you want to use debit.

Cust: I see, but you have a reader on your keyboard right? That means that you can do it.

Me: True. But my reader is only used when the reader in front of you is not working.

Cust: Oh.

Consumers I tell ya..........................................
mean.gif

A few stupid questions I got asked over the years I've worked at customer service:

"Is annual income what I make each month?"

"Maiden name.....does that mean I fill out her whole name?"

"Do I really have to fill out a application for a credit card?"

This one customer got on my nerves with this one :

Customer: Do I have to swipe the card myself?

Me: Yes

Cust: Why can't you swipe it for me?

Me: Because there's a machine.....*points to it*..........that allows you to swipe your card for credit or enter your pin # if you want to use debit.

Cust: I see, but you have a reader on your keyboard right? That means that you can do it.

Me: True. But my reader is only used when the reader in front of you is not working.

Cust: Oh.

Consumers I tell ya..........................................
mean.gif
roll.gif

another from the same roommate

friend: "if you could have any car what kind would you get?"

friend 1: "oh probably a 'rari or something"

friend 2: "bentley gt"

idiot: "Automatic"

Funny, I have heard/read the same but in a sarcastic tone.

TDKR is a "better" movie but I enjoyed Avengers more on a pure entertainment basis.

Besides both being comic-book movies they are drastically different movies so it's pointless to compare the two IMO

Avengers is a fun, action movie. TDKR is a more serious drama with some action thrown in.

In 10th grade world history class my teacher asked us to name a major religion in japan during the time period we were studying and some chick
answered samsung :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom