NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Federal Way, Washington
eek.gif
roll.gif
...fed town all day. The hardest soft city in America.  

Spoiler [+]
peep the post number
pimp.gif

Wait is Federal Way actually bad? Lol I've never been but I've never heard anything bad about it. 
no...it's not bad. I think he was joking. Some parts are kind of shady but if Fed Way is the grimiest place you've been...that's a good thing.

Man, about two years ago I was in Romania in a mid-sized city right in the heart of transylvannia. We were staying in a nice hotel, nice part of town and all that, so we decided to take a walk. And DAMN, it turned from a nice pleasent little town to a beat down, old communist warzone within like 5 minutes. There were little kids naked and begging, gypsies straight hassling you for anything. Had like 8 dudes circling us looking like they was bout to jump us. Stray dogs with rabies following you everywhere. %#** was terrifying 
laugh.gif

I was lucky enough to do a report on LA gangs during undergrad. So I got to go to the Nickerson gardens projects (home of the bounty hunter bloods). Imperial Courts (macy gray scene in training day). Piru street in compton, florence street, hoover street and the Jungle in south central. Romona Gardens, white fence, 18th street varrio's in East LA.  One of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Originally Posted by basketballphenom11

I was lucky enough to do a report on LA gangs during undergrad. So I got to go to the Nickerson gardens projects (home of the bounty hunter bloods). Imperial Courts (macy gray scene in training day). Piru street in compton, florence street, hoover street and the Jungle in south central. Romona Gardens, white fence, 18th street varrio's in East LA.  One of the most amazing experiences of my life.

you just went there? or you actually talked to connections within the Gangs?

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Definitely East Oakland, or the TL..
Man, the West is getting pretty bad these days too. I used to work in Emeryville on the border to the West and driving down San Pablo is
eek.gif
tired.gif
I saw some crazy #@%% there.. dudes getting stabbed in the parking lot, gun shots in the day time, all that.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

My business is in Richmond, CA., right in the middle of a dangerous $%% hood. We have bullet holes on the side of our building, constant gang violence happening all the time. Couldn't pay me to be down there after dark.
laugh.gif
Other places I've had to go through that were pretty grimey out here would be the TL in the city (its like a straight up drug grocery store - whatever you need, they got it.) parts of deep east Oakland & the Hillside/Crest when I used to live in Vallejo.

I manager a store in San Pablo now and I'm so thankful we don't get that many people from Richmond coming in. I had to go back to my office and call security today on some chick because she started cussing me out and I wanted to punch her in the face. She REPEATEDLY told me she was from Richmond.. figures. It was funny and sad at the same time.
ohwell.gif

TL is grimey. Used to cop a lot of #@%% out there. Chiva, pills, people will straight up ask you what you want.

hands down the slums of Cairo Egypt. ...i aint even get out the car really. 
laugh.gif

La perla in san juan, PR wasn't pretty either. 

This boat i rode on when i island hopped in the Philippines. Was an experience and i'm always down for new and exciting things but this boat was pretty 
sick.gif

Just about every other city in Rio.
Grimiest place I've been to in the U.S has to be New Jersey
laugh.gif
just that state in general man.. Smh also D.C and Baltimore

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Over-The-Rhine in Cincinnati was really terrible but cleaned up a bit recently. But one place I refuse to go to in Cincinnati without police present is Winton Terrace. I did an CJ internship with Cincinnati Police last summer and driving through Winton Terrace was a real eye opener, one scary place...

OTR DEF is up there. A few years ago it was way worse, though. Bond Hill too. Winton Terrace is somewhere that you don't go unless you got people that live down there
laugh.gif

depends on you definition of grimy. just dirty or dangerous? sf has some bad neighborhoods. dirty with trash in the streets. everything tagged up, fiends and homeless people on every block
im from sf and most people give me %!$% calling it a rich, gay city. people just dont know. if the only places youve been to is union square, fishermans warf and north beach you aint been to sf
walk down market away from the mall and powell and youll smell weed, see nothin but crackheads and bums, watch drug deals during the day. city hall is in the middle of the TL
hunters point is a warzone no joke. couple years ago some kid blasted 2 cops wit an ak. theres a couple gang injunctions where people cant even be hanging out after dark.
pops is a garbage man and seen shootouts at noon on potrero ave in the mission. walk down 24th and youll see nortenos flamed up rollin deep on every corner
my dad tells me stories all the time of the %!$% he sees. one of his friends got robbed in sunnydale on his route. seriously, who robs a garbage man at gunpoint?
bus drivers dont wanna do their routes at night. theres a reason they call sunnydale the swampy deep. its GRIMY out there
but for the most part if you know what neighborhood youre in and know how to carry yourself youll be good
if youre bored read this

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi.../02/MNB4RN991.DTL&ao=all

I heard Hunter's Point is not as bad as it used to be. I don't really go there so I really don't know.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Hunters Point(San Francisco), Brooklyn, East Oakland, projects in Santa Monica

I'm surprised people are saying the tenderloin is worst than Hunters Point
eek.gif

Anyway, my answer would have to be "El Gallito" in Guatemala - One of Guatemala's most notorious violent areas; all drug trafficking takes place here and whenever cops go to the hood, they have to roll in large groups.

MARA-NINO.jpg

Flint, Michigan. My whole family is from there so I go all the time. But I will say this about Flint, 1. My cousins know pretty much everyone so I was good everywhere we went. 2. EVERYBODY! And I mean EVERYBODY hoops, everyday we played basketball legit comp too. 3. Michigan had some fine females! We want to U of M, MSU, Eastern, and even Mott College and they all had some beautiful women out there.Lived in South Richmond, California for 12 years of my life but I knew everyone so I was cool. 29th and Cutting stand up!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4one5

I heard Hunter's Point is not as bad as it used to be. I don't really go there so I really don't know.

its not as bad. but its still HOOD. all the gang injunctions slowed things down. injunctions means more police patrols. and they crack down on people being in the streets late at night
or in large groups. a neighborhood cant stay that hot forever. but its still bad out there. 
Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Hunters Point(San Francisco), Brooklyn, East Oakland, projects in Santa Monica

I'm surprised people are saying the tenderloin is worst than Hunters Point
eek.gif
theyre both grimy in slightly different ways. tl is just dirty and im talkin FILTHY. but youre likely to get shot robbed or jumped in hp.  

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

East Baltimore
30t6p3b.gif
speaking of which

Yo when the buth lesbians come out like snoop it's time for everybody to leave on cue. There will be no gentrification for that city like how they did dc. This video is sad.

Back
Top Bottom