NT... what's wrong with my phone?

I have a Sidekick LX and the internet, AIM etc. works fine when I'm outside, but when I'm inside my house, the connection dies and I can't IM oranything

Anyone have any idea about what's wrong with my phone?

Originally Posted by davizzy

go to T-mobile have em check it out.
I did and they said that the satelite signal was weak, but that doesn't explain why it only works outside and not in my house

the guy also said that many people were experiencing this problem

anyone else have this problem?

its called a dead zone. verizon has a bunch of commercials about them, if you ned a visual of so called" dead zones"

but really, its probably a) your house's walls or b) if you live near/on top of a hill.

i have the same problem,, with the same phone.

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

its called a dead zone. verizon has a bunch of commercials about them, if you ned a visual of so called" dead zones"

but really, its probably a) your house's walls or b) if you live near/on top of a hill.

i have the same problem,, with the same phone.

really? some walls were just installed in my house the other day
could that be the problem?
i live in inglewood so that wouldnt be the problem since ive never had that proble before

if the problem started after those walls were installed...then that is probably the problem.

its just the drywall thats installed right now though so i dont think that the drywall has anything that interferes with the signal. or does it?

dry wall wouldn't be it maybe there's some electronics around messing up your signal

its probably a deadzone. has this been going on long or just recently?

anyway sidekicks suck, get on that verizon!

its been going on for like 3 days
it has the symbol that im making a phone call when im not so that is why it doesnt let me use the internet or aim

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by enrique23

I have a Sidekick

[\Thread]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom