NT what's your occupation?

barber/student/athlete/model/singer/song writer/rapper/producer/business owner/actor/investor/entrepreneur/consultant/fashion adviser/underwater basket weaver 
wink.gif

barber/student/athlete/model/singer/song writer/rapper/producer/business owner/actor/investor/entrepreneur/consultant/fashion adviser/underwater basket weaver 
wink.gif

chef/real estate

and to be honest, i just feel fortunate...........this wasnt a planned route an i didnt finish college it just sorta happened. im doing alright.

word to the being broke thread, i reached a REALLY low peak at around 23 i think it was, i was buying food on credit cards (which i maxxed out btw at one point) just to keep my weight up.

chef/real estate

and to be honest, i just feel fortunate...........this wasnt a planned route an i didnt finish college it just sorta happened. im doing alright.

word to the being broke thread, i reached a REALLY low peak at around 23 i think it was, i was buying food on credit cards (which i maxxed out btw at one point) just to keep my weight up.

Originally Posted by awash242

Trainer

if i ever find the time i wanna throw this in also, just because i love it that much. ive been asked so many times/questions at this point i feel like i have to reach that goal.

Originally Posted by awash242

Trainer

if i ever find the time i wanna throw this in also, just because i love it that much. ive been asked so many times/questions at this point i feel like i have to reach that goal.

Back
Top Bottom