NT whats your plan for Valentines Day? <3

Ordering a pizza and going to watch Alita: Battle Angel with my shorty. Her birthday was Saturday and I spoiled her a little so she said she just wanna spend time today. I’m in the clear :nthat:

Now I just gotta keep my phone on do not disturb for the side pieces I told I’d get up with today :smh:

do singles usually go out on valentines day?

if so, i may just hafta try my hand. :wink: lol

danger style danger style come get this guy!

tenor.gif

I guarantee you won’t have as great as an evening as me. Better yet. What’s your Cash App. You seem slightly unhappy. I’ll send you some bread for #Valentimes if you want playa.

you drinking heroin and tryna treat grown *** men? sounds like we not even looking to have the same kind of night bro but you enjoy yourself and whoever you decide to share your opioid with my man

you drinking heroin and tryna treat grown *** men? sounds like we not even looking to have the same kind of night bro but you enjoy yourself and whoever you decide to share your opioid with my man

son, where you coming with heroin from?

NT got some weird as hell people man, Jesus

Dark liquor, tree, and cheeks. 2k later after she's sleep. I love watching the little puppets scrambling at the store trying to show up the next man. It's hilarious.

The pregnant wife is pissed off because I came home late from a work happy hour last night. The hormones are off the charts so I might be watching some NBA in the guest room if she is still trippin. :lol:
catch her sitting on the couch and just start massaging her feet and just start a casual conversation....

not at all but I'm not gonna drink heroin and beat off either
My lunch just exited my nose. Thank you for your contribution.
Ordering a pizza and going to watch Alita: Battle Angel with my shorty. Her birthday was Saturday and I spoiled her a little so she said she just wanna spend time today. I’m in the clear :nthat:

Now I just gotta keep my phone on do not disturb for the side pieces I told I’d get up with today :smh:
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom