NT when a girl gives up chasing you...

does she end up losing confidence and thinking you are too good for her.  Or does she think you are a jerk and she just doesn't care anymore.  Is it only one or are the other possibilities?  

I feel bad about it: opportunity lost?

She thinks youre a loser by making a girl chase you.

The hell are you doing?

Smash and then ignore the chickenhead.

tumblr_lx9hhqsUTX1qdrwvpo1_500.gif

stop being a alpha male jerk
just accept her for who she is and give her a chance.
every girl deserves to be loved.

chasing you? why u gotta make her chase you....... thats a female trait

Originally Posted by illwill24

Guarantee she found someone else to take up her time

Basically

If a girl is chasing you and you are interested in her, then why wouldn't you make a move? That sounds utterly ******ed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lol, stop listening to your self proclaimed NT alpha male role models and experience life for yourself, dude.

You just lost an opportunity to get some buns...

so sad.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Basically

If a girl is chasing you and you are interested in her, then why wouldn't you make a move? That sounds utterly ******ed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This.
Think about how often she would talk to you about anything and everything. Or rather, how often you saw her talking to her homegirls....and  all of a sudden she stops...

There is a new equation, and YOU ARE NOT IN IT. 

Whether or not chris rock popularized the statement, it doesn't matter...Girls have been getting offered the D since they were young...so its nothing to straight up cut you off with no remorse. 

Originally Posted by irie

chasing you? why u gotta make her chase you....... thats a female trait
dudes can be chased by females too 
grin.gif

its not rocket science homie. just switch roles and you have your answer.

nobody wants to play games forever...chasing is okay for a little bit but blow people off often enough and they'll take the hint.

I love having girls chase me...especially in college and in a major where 98% of my classes were females.

I find it an extreme turn-on for a girl to have the courage to do the chasing...I assess her and I either go in or I let her lose interest but still maintain some sort of acquaintanceship.

Ugly dudes don't understand this because they probably don't get chased.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

does she end up losing confidence and thinking you are too good for her.  Or does she think you are a jerk and she just doesn't care anymore.  Is it only one or are the other possibilities?  

shouldnt have been playing games so much. she moved on.

A girl with confidence can almost always get a guy without the chase so after a little while she'll quit wasting her time and move on.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

shouldnt have been playing games so much. she moved on.
Horrible execution. 
indifferent.gif

k she may have moved on but does she think im a jerk or does she end up losing confidence? I want to fix things but if she thinks im a jerk, she is going to ignore me if i try to explain

^ just try talking to her if you really are concerned...did you like her?

K2thealbam - so!

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Basically

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This.
Think about how often she would talk to you about anything and everything. Or rather, how often you saw her talking to her homegirls....and  all of a sudden she stops...

There is a new equation, and YOU ARE NOT IN IT. 

Whether or not chris rock popularized the statement, it doesn't matter...Girls have been getting offered the D since they were young...so its nothing to straight up cut you off with no remorse. 

This.
And that Michelle Obama meme was definitely executed badly
laugh.gif
 Had nothing to do with anything

k she may have moved on but does she think im a jerk or does she end up losing confidence? I want to fix things but if she thinks im a jerk, she is going to ignore me if i try to explain

probably think your a jerk. You didnt acknowledge her. Think about it like this. If you were chasing a girl and all she kept doing was ignoring you. You might think she is a B. At least you shouldve explained it to her " you're nice and all, but Im not right for you or something".

Is my dyslexia acting up or did the title say when a girl is tired of chasing you?

Its ok to have a certain degree of mystery, but you should have a chick chasing you. Why would she chase you when its 800 dudes chasing her?

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

A girl with confidence can almost always get a guy without the chase so after a little while she'll quit wasting her time and move on.

She gone to never look at you

someone else is beating that to submission

lmao. nt is a buncha jerks.

I know that feel bro

I always play myself but like cutting out prospects to focus but honestly you gotta juggle as many as a time until one is completely sealed

found someone else to crush on.

i had to do that to like 3-4 chicks last year

but i dont get it...did you actually wanna be with this chick?

Back
Top Bottom