NT , when was the first time you've ever been called ugly ?

Originally Posted by BadKarma

The ones who called me ugly were usually hoodrats , i remember this one dude used to bully me and call me ugly all the time . Somehow he's made it into the big "rap game" and is well known at clubs .

funny that he called me ugly when he looks like Mr.Popo from Dragon ball Z

Sadly , he's winning :

7hgowjr
laugh.gif
 at the story
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

life aint fair g

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

The ones who called me ugly were usually hoodrats , i remember this one dude used to bully me and call me ugly all the time . Somehow he's made it into the big "rap game" and is well known at clubs .

Sadly , he's winning :

7hgowjr
laugh.gif
 at the story
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

life aint fair g
My mind was full of @+#+ when i saw that pic .

When I was like twelve .. some random dude walked up to me and called me ugly .. lol

I remember being in the 5th grade , i had a huge crush on this half black chick named Destiny . My female friend found out and told her in the lunchroom after i told her not to . Next thing you know her friends and her are giggling while my friend is over there chatting it up , she then came over and said she didn't like me because I'm ugly . My esteem dropped down so low in that time of my life .
lol , what's funny is that she just requested me on fb claiming how she's been "searching" for me for the longest . It's been over eight years now and suddenly she wants me .

too bad she's fat now .
roll.gif

Anyone have any stories they want to share ?
Where are you from? I know a half black chick named Destiny...
nerd.gif

The earliest time I can remember was in 9th grade. Growing up I've always had high confindence in myself (still do), some might even call it borderline arrogance. Prior to this experience girls would call me cute but never to my face, it was always my female friends telling me which girls said I was cute.

But back to the story. I'm sitting in the cafeteria at lunch. It me, my boy, and 3 girls that I always sit with. One of the girls said we should rate each other. I get hype with the
grin.gif
face on. So we go around the table, my boy is deemed cute By the girls and we said all the girls were cute. Finally we get to my turn. One girl says I'm attractive and I have potential to be cute, then this other girl says hell no he's ugly. I remember I got tight and I was like I'm not ugly. Shorty said I meant average not ugly. My pride was hurt that day. I was thinking what's wrong with her?
eyes.gif

Next time was 10th grade. Shorty didn't outright call me ugly but here's what happened: I'm in the library and I see my friend and he's talkin to this girl I don't kno. So we all talkin and he asks her if she single. She says yes. Then he's like u smart and pretty, y u single. Then he asks me if I aggree. I'm like Yeah. Then she asks if she would be interested in me. Then he asks her if I look smart right? She says Yes. He asks if I dress nice right? she says Yes. He asks if I'm cute right? She says oh, um, then looks down. Had me feeling like
tired.gif
. Damb

So one day I took a long look at myself and reliazed I am ugly. I accepted it that day and put it behind me and never let it bother me again. Doesn't stop me from talkin to girls tho they still show me love. I tell them I'm ugly ad they laugh and be like stop playing.

So from one ugly dude to you all, ugly really is a state of mind. I don't matter if u are u just gotta make it work for u and you will be good money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

middle school
hey ugly
why are you looking at me ugly
move ugly
you were cute as a baby, how'd you get so ugly
yo ugly, you got a dollar i can borrow
eww i'd never go out with his ugly %$*
damn you ugly b
move, you cant sit with us ugly
etc

laugh.gif

I used to be the smallest kid in our grade in middle school, def not fun.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I remember being in the 5th grade , i had a huge crush on this half black chick named Destiny . My female friend found out and told her in the lunchroom after i told her not to . Next thing you know her friends and her are giggling while my friend is over there chatting it up , she then came over and said she didn't like me because I'm ugly . My esteem dropped down so low in that time of my life .
lol , what's funny is that she just requested me on fb claiming how she's been "searching" for me for the longest . It's been over eight years now and suddenly she wants me .

too bad she's fat now .
roll.gif

Anyone have any stories they want to share ?
Where are you from? I know a half black chick named Destiny...
nerd.gif

I'm from Brooklyn .
 i know tons of half black girls named Destiny , weird because all of them were attractive .

I have never been called ugly but never got any play so i felt ugly

I've never been called ugly. Maybe because I'm a nice person? Or I'm not ugly to begin with.

My brother used to call me ugly all time when I was younger but that never fazed me. Then I remember in jr high the girls were rating the boys and the ugliest girl in the class gave me the lowest score. Wasn't hurt, more pissed than anything
laugh.gif
The audacity

One time I was walking home and was wolfin hard didnt get a cut in the longest. Some little girl walking with her dad pointed and laughed saying I was ugly.

That was the only time dead srs

Sadly , he's winning :

7hgowjr
laugh.gif
 at the story
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

life aint fair g

anymore pics of these hotties?

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

laugh.gif
 at the story
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

life aint fair g

anymore pics of these hotties?

He has a couple more pics but with different girls .

7ftb9x7

6pf3vn7

media

Dude even chills with Tahiry ..

6wkl43o

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom