NT, which car would you choose?

350z vs G35 vs 3-series

Im looking to buy a used car in the 10 to 20k range and Ive narrowed it down to these 3 cars. Anybody ever own one of these and want to share theirexperiences? or does anybody have any other suggestions? I actually got the idea about the 350z from another thread on NT, I didnt know they sold so low, soprops to NT general for coming through on that one
pimp.gif

If it's an E46 323, 325, or 328..I'd go with the G35. If it's a 330..I may consider it.

my friend just got a used G35. sweeeet ride. I am biased towards Japanese cars if you can't afford potentially expensive repairs (bad personal experience).

years for the 350z and G35 would be from 2003 until the last year before they re uped the models

3-series would be the e46

and all would be preferably coupes and manual

Originally Posted by infamousod

my friend just got a used G35. sweeeet ride. I am biased towards Japanese cars if you can't afford potentially expensive repairs (bad personal experience).

i agree for the same reasons

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

years for the 350z and G35 would be from 2003 until the last year before they re uped the models

3-series would be the e46

and all would be preferably coupes and manual
G35

G35 is
pimp.gif
. I would get that just because of how stylish it looks. I dont really know all the specs about it though

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

Originally Posted by infamousod

i agree for the same reasons
seconded.

also, if it's your only car, skip the 350. no backseat is a pain in the... yeah. don't do it.

G35's are garbage.

get the 3 series or the 350z , even an rx-8 would be good.

im considering roadsters for around that price range.

Z4, S2K , 350z convertible , TT or boxster are my choices lool

They are 3 different cars.

What are you looking for in a CAR should be the better question, than from there we can suggest if one of those 3 fit your criteria.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

They are 3 different cars.

What are you looking for in a CAR should be the better question, than from there we can suggest if one of those 3 fit your criteria.

looking for something sporty and stylish basically, luxury would be a plus. I dont carry too much stuff with me or ride with a lot of passengers so Im lookingto get a coupe.

whens the best time to buy a used car? do prices start to climb back up in the summer? should I wait till the winter? I could buy right now, but I want to waittill at least summer when the semesters over.

used bmws are boo boo. even the certified ones spend a lot of time getting serviced. G35s are pricey, even used, so go with the Z...but the do guzzle gasmayne.

G35 would be the best choice. It has the styling of the 350z plus you'll have a back seat and a trunk. I was at the Nissan dealership the other day with afriend of mine and sat in a 350z. Theres no space for nothing, you can barely sit down your phone and ipod. The 3 series in a decent looking car but the 4-dris pretty small. G-coupe FTW

I'm kind of in the same boat. Except my choices are the 350Z, S2000, or 05-07 Mustang GT. I wanted a 330Ci coupe but i DO NOT want to deal with German carmaintenance costs. Mustang will be the cheapest to maintain and gas wise either way all aren't that great but a slight nod to the Mustang. S2000 and 350Zneed premium while the Stang was built for 87 octane, fairly close MPG for all three.

Back
Top Bottom