NT , who are your HEROES ?

i have a few (edit , just thought of some others) :

the man in my avy (GOAT
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
) , D.B. Cooper (look him up) ,Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes , and Tinker Hatfield (best designer ever)

who are yours ?

why is D.B. Cooper your hero? he probably didn't even surive that fall. He had no experience, and it was raining or windy. as for the money probably fellin the river and washed out to sea.

mine are Grandma because she beat cancer twice. First through chemo therapy which rarely anyone ever finishes, and second through surgery.

my dad for being and immigrant and still being succesful.

My 'rents. They came along way and dealt with too much !+$$ and are still here dealing with stuff. Sometimes it makes me think a lot, having come a longway here and here they are today. Raised a whole family of their own and one day I'm gonna be the one makin' the money and lettin' em sit back andrelax.
My sisters. They make me who I am. And pretty much make me respect women. Bros, even though they piss me off sometimes, they're my brothers.
My life long friend over in Canada. Though our communication isn't so strong, our friendship is still there having that I haven't seen her for morethan a year.
Cousins, my homeboys no matter what.
Friends-they are always there when I need 'em, and always fun to chill with.

My abue (grandmother) RIP...
frown.gif
I don't think I will meet anyone who will ever have as much strength, love, and courage as my abue had... I MISS HER MORETHEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD...

Dad for sticking around when he coulda bounced like a whole bunch of dead beat _ger's
Mom for putting up with all my .....
&

<---------
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-my grandmother
-my parents
-Bill Clinton (I don't care if he got accused in that Monica Lewinsky scandal, I still like him)

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

why is D.B. Cooper your hero? he probably didn't even surive that fall. He had no experience, and it was raining or windy. as for the money probably fell in the river and washed out to sea.

the whole story is like something clever out of a fictional mystery but actually happened ... so piff
smokin.gif
and even if he did die the fact that they never found him and his whereaboutsare unknown is so G

my dad...it sounds corny but in my eyes he can do no wrong...i'm daddy's little girl even though i'm grown...

- MLK, Jr
- Billy Graham

Those are really the only two heroes I have.

In sports, I really hesitate to call them heroes, because it's way to difficult to tell who's genuine and who's not; you could easily place someoneon a pedestal and then later learn they were sleeping around all the time, addicted to some drug, or just some other foolishness that makes you question howmuch you really knew about this person.

But if I were to choose from sports, there's really only two:

- David Robinson
- Jim Abbott

me... when i grow up... i hope i can re-accomplish what ive done in my past...

it may sound a bit narcissistic but thats how i feel...

Back
Top Bottom