Nt who doesnt wake up and watch sportscenter vol. what do you wake up too?

I use to watch sportcenter when I had cable in my room, but since I don't anymore I watch fox2 channel news.

I wake up to ESPNs first episode at 5 then again at 6 then weather...I used to watch Steve Harvey on TBS but it stopped coming on a while ago.

I don't have time for tv, usually put on my headphones on the way to school in the mornings.

Saved by the bell 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by prokid404

If I'm not watching SportsCenter I'm probably watching the news for the weather or MTV Jams.

But 90% of the time it's sportscenter

yea this me right here....if I have the time....CNN n ESPN back to back so that makes it even easier....best thing sportscenter did was the timeline

Reruns of Daily Show/Colbert Report, w/e is on the History Channel, Syfy if there's a good marathon going(like today; Twilight Zone
pimp.gif
), not much else I might flip by SC and the channels rerunning reality shows.

When I have work or school in the morning I used to throw on a local show, Monsters in the Morning, but they got canned so now it's Mike and Mike. If I sleep in it's usually NBA TV. I hardly ever watch SC anymore since I got NBA TV.

the only time i watch T.V. is in the morning before i go to work.
for some strange reason i have been watching Saved by the bell every morning for like the last couple of years on TBS.
smh.gif

i have seen every episode at least 5 times
smh.gif
eyes.gif

its kind of like a part of my day now
devil.gif
 *Kanye Shrug*
alien.gif

but i switch between that ,SC and MTV Jams.

The Today Show
Mike and Mike
1st and 10
Sportscenter is last option because it's only going to repeat the same %%#+ over and over and over...

I don't watch alot of TV but when I do, it's usually on ESPN.

plus i have a crush on hannah storm
HANNAH+STORM+HANNAH+STOREN+PICTURES+photo+gallery+pics+pix+MILF+2.jpg

and adriana monsalve (ESPN Deportes)
7_g.jpg
Adriana_Monsalve.jpg

Back
Top Bottom