NT, who is this little turd Vol. Pic

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

OP's inbox has 432 messages. Who you chattin' with, papi?
I guarantee 99% are jewelry questions
laugh.gif

Yo, on the real theres a few people I can go as far as saying I hate. But I'd never go as far as sending them hate messages thats a waste of time and energy.

And Frank a cool dude too

Originally Posted by StillIn729

he's clearly a troll...this is what I got from him
no %##% but how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

you are good looking attractive dude...you remind me of orlando bloom meets tobey mcguire meets eli manning....eli manning in a good way...you like a hunky eli....

no %##%

word? no !##@??!!?

roll.gif

This dude really really hates me...wish I could screencap the other 30 pms he's sent but there is too much cussing

The nerve of bro...

i'm going to start trolling sooooooo much and pushing as many buttons as i can....just so i can get PM's from you fools

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Trolls gone troll
laugh.gif
LMAO, too much sauce man, how does he know you have a wife though? thats too strange

Originally Posted by Regis

I know the feel OP.
Mytmouse ex stay sending me messages after he found all our texts on her phone.

laugh.gif

someone thought i was GatorBeltswhatever/Bait2Master and sent me some crazy $%*@ about being a black %%%+* and some $%*@ about Polo

i knew they had me mixed up cuz she used to be in the Polo threads and i never set foot in there

people have to much time on their hands

When keeping it real goes wrong. Yall gonna make the 5pm news sometime this week, 60 mins segment by month's end

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Ya he is cool he sent me a vid of that white girl
and why have I not received it? 

slickp42189 wrote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Trolls gone troll 
laugh.gif
LMAO, too much sauce man, how does he know you have a wife though? thats too strange

everybody knows steezy has a wife and they had a threesome with a columbian model in the Dominican Republic.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Im lowkey jelly I dont get no pms

This.

Unless someone is hooking me up with the "goods" or I'm helping someone out with a few links.

They know.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom